MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Imgur : one click upload and insert picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I upgraded version and now does not work. I get only this. And Client ID are correct.

Nothing happens at all

http://imgur.com/FNke6Ov
Needs improvement, like when you drag a imagine in, it takes 3-5 secs and then gets into the editor. Maybe there could be a message that its uploading or something.

Also it should show something that you can drag in images instead of just a box, without telling what to do with it.
(2016-08-06, 05:20 AM)CyrusG Wrote: [ -> ]I upgraded version and now does not work. I get only this. And Client ID are correct.

Nothing happens at all
Nothing happens when you drag an image in the imgur box ? Can you provide me your forum address and a test account ?

(2016-08-06, 12:00 PM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]Needs improvement, like when you drag a imagine in, it takes 3-5 secs and then gets into the editor. Maybe there could be a message that its uploading or something.

Also it should show something that you can drag in images instead of just a box, without telling what to do with it.

Yes, that's a small trouble with the actually system: I've quickly implement the functionnality but the main function doesn't wait for the end of the sending. I'll try to correct that asap.
Hey,

I installed this and added the API Client ID etc and set it up okay.

However when I drag an image in the border goes red but doesn't do anything.
[Image: BgmxDcy.png]
Which editor is it ? The default one ?
Did you try the previous version (build #13) et did it work ?
(2016-08-08, 03:39 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Which editor is it ? The default one ?
Did you try the previous version (build #13) et did it work ?

Yeah it's the default one.

Just tried #13 then.
It works but it's just similar to clicking insert image since it's not drag and drop. As shown below.

[Image: QOI5mja.png]
Very nice plugin, thanks for making.

The reason I want to use this plugin is for users who are very bad at using computers so that means they also won't understand what to do when it comes to image sizes. If I select "original" in the options and the image is gigantic it will look sloppy. If I select one of the other sizes and the image is too large to read text on when cropped that's an issue too.

I would appreciate to be able to drag an image into this box and have a cropped thumbnail like currently which actually links to the full image.
Ok, I understand what you need, I can do that.
just wait a few days and you'll have it.
(2016-10-07, 12:20 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I understand what you need, I can do that.
just wait a few days and you'll have it.

Thanks.. appreciate it a lot.
You can try the build #15.
It adds a setting to automaticaly create a link to the original sized picture.

[Image: preview_6880_1476005746_b2fae528970cde73...da5132.png]

Just deactivate the plugin, upload the new files (overwrite the olders) and re-activate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27