MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Imgur : one click upload and insert picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Thank you!
This add on (v 17) is absolutely awesome.

Thanks CC !
You're welcome Smile
Incidentally - this works flawlessly (#17) on my mobile theme as well (derivative of orion mobile)
I don´t see a clickable "imgur" for the popup, where should it be?

How can I get the upload box for quick reply? No matter whether I put 
<!-- Imgur -->{$imgur_button}<!-- /Imgur -->

into showthread or showthread_quickreply template, it´s functionless...
Of course I´ve added this to the plugin file:
$plugins->add_hook('showthread_start', 'imgur_button');
(2016-11-18, 10:14 AM)OlDirty Wrote: [ -> ]I don´t see a clickable "imgur" for the popup, where should it be?
Just click on the imgur box.

(2016-11-18, 10:14 AM)OlDirty Wrote: [ -> ]How can I get the upload box for quick reply? No matter whether I put
I did the test, modifying the showthread_quickreply template and adding $plugins->add_hook('showthread_start', 'imgur_button');.
The box appears.

But it doesn't work because the quick_reply is not like the reply form and there's a javascript error.
I'll try to spend time on this in the next week.
(2016-11-18, 12:32 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Just click on the imgur box.

Doesn´t work. No matter whether I use Chrome or Safari. But that´s not important for me. I dont really need that feature

(2016-11-18, 12:32 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]I did the test, modifying the showthread_quickreply template and adding $plugins->add_hook('showthread_start', 'imgur_button');.
The box appears.

But it doesn't work because the quick_reply is not like the reply form and there's a javascript error.
I'll try to spend time on this in the next week.

Yes it appears for me too, but as you already said it´s not working.
That´d be really great, if you could fix it.
(2016-11-18, 12:56 PM)OlDirty Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-18, 12:32 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Just click on the imgur box.
Doesn´t work. No matter whether I use Chrome or Safari. But that´s not important for me. I dont really need that feature

Can you give me an url and a test account to check that ?
Probably not the good version of the plugin, I can't see the JS function I added in #16 and #17.
BTW, build #18 has been released: imgur now working in quick reply.

I'll wait a little before make it stable.

Nota bene : you must uninstall the previous version, and the install the new one. Think about copying your ClientID in a safety place before uninstall !!!
Hello, is it possible to use this for http://sli.mg/ ? As I wrote it here earlier, imgur is blocked in my country and I really want to have this in my forum so it seems sli.mg is my best 2nd choice and it has API stuff too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27