MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Imgur : one click upload and insert picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Hi CrazyCat and thank for making this awesome plugin, i want to give it a try but it seem like a lot of hassle to get it to work, first i have no clue how to install imgur api and i have tried to register but they ask for a phone number and i don't have a phone.

Next is i read in your thread that this screw up the smiley's box maybe it was old post and it's now fix.

Thank for any help you can provide

Regards Peter
Well i think i will have to give up since now it's not working anymore on the English and even on the French forum and i don't have a single clue why since it was working yesterday. I even register another imgur api client number and still no luck unfortunately!

Do i need to register 2 different app client id for 2 forums or 1 id will work for both site?

Now it start to work again but when i drag and drop the image i get this result in signature:

[Image: b59UxPf.jpg]

Regards Peter
You can use the same api client id on both forums.
And the result you have is peharps because all ajax queries were waiting (trouble with imgur ?) and they all answer on the last try.
(2022-12-02, 02:08 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]You can use the same api client id on both forums.
And the result you have is peharps because all ajax queries were waiting (trouble with imgur ?) and they all answer on the last try.

Hi CrazyCat and thank for replying, i was asking because once i activate the French forum with same client ID the plugin stop working on the English forum so i thought that imgur api client ID was conflicting with the call back url since when you register an app they ask for a call back url and the anonymous option is not working anymore.

For the drag and drop issue it is only doing the multiple copy in the signature section and not in normal and quick reply.

Regards Peter

Don't know if this could be related but in the error it is referring to a language.php here the error logs :

ype: 2
File: inc/functions_forumlist.php (Line no. 447)
Undefined property: MyLanguage::$expcol_collapse
Back Trace: #0 errorHandler->email_error(2, Undefined property: MyLanguage::$expcol_collapse, inc/functions_forumlist.php, 447) called at [/home/pierre/public/sortirdelamatrice/inc/class_error.php:229]
#1 errorHandler->error(2, Undefined property: MyLanguage::$expcol_collapse, inc/functions_forumlist.php, 447) called at [/home/pierre/public/sortirdelamatrice/inc/class_error.php:153]
#2 errorHandler->error_callback(2, Undefined property: MyLanguage::$expcol_collapse, /home/pierre/public/sortirdelamatrice/inc/functions_forumlist.php, 447) called at [/home/pierre/public/sortirdelamatrice/inc/functions_forumlist.php:447]
#3 build_forumbits(1, 2) called at [/home/pierre/public/sortirdelamatrice/inc/functions_forumlist.php:163]
#4 build_forumbits() called at [/home/pierre/public/sortirdelamatrice/index.php:463] 

Hi CrazyCat, i did some test and it's when i enable the signature api that everything brake apart. I also reinstall the French forum with new client ID and now both forum have the plugin working so there is definitively an issue with imgur call back url.

Regards Peter
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27