MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Imgur : one click upload and insert picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
cool thanks
BTW, I add something in my todo list : adding an option to choose to display the uploaded image or a thumbnail (small, medium or large).
It may come soon

The version 0.4.3 is released (waiting for approval to be setted stable).

Changelog
Added an option to choose the size of the displayed picture:
  • original size
  • small thumb (160x160 max)
  • medium thumb (320x320 max)
  • large thumb (640x640x max)

Warning : I've added a setting, deactivate and activate again the plugin must add it without change on your Client ID setting. I'd test this and it seems to work, but be carreful. I suggest you to copy the client ID before (de/re)activate the plugin.
Hey I deactivated the plugin and uploaded the new one, however I am getting this error for the Plugin page on AdminCP:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '$setting' (T_VARIABLE) in /home/p0wxg8if/public_html/inc/plugins/imgur.php on line 95

Any ideas?

Otherwise great update! love the plugin!
OMG ! a semi-colon missing at the end of line 94.

I correct this typo in this build, or you can just add the semi-colon to have:
$dispopts = array(
			"r=".$lang->imgur_disp_raw,
			"t=".$lang->imgur_disp_small,
			"m=".$lang->imgur_disp_medium,
			"l=".$lang->imgur_disp_large
		);
(2015-03-09, 10:28 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]OMG ! a semi-colon missing at the end of line 94.

Sorry that is literally all i could think about.

sweet plugin though
(2015-03-09, 10:28 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]OMG ! a semi-colon missing at the end of line 94.

I correct this typo in this build, or you can just add the semi-colon to have:
$dispopts = array(
			"r=".$lang->imgur_disp_raw,
			"t=".$lang->imgur_disp_small,
			"m=".$lang->imgur_disp_medium,
			"l=".$lang->imgur_disp_large
		);

Aw man I definitely could have fixed that myself, but I didn't even bother to read/look into it.

Thanks for the quick fix in any case.
can we do the templates additions separately? does mybb have option to add the templates manually?
(2015-03-10, 04:16 AM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]can we do the templates additions separately? does mybb have option to add the templates manually?

No. The templates are automatically added, but you can edit them after installation.
hello, thanks for you plugin
here's my problem
could you fix it ?
Did you upgrade the plugin ? If yes, have you replaced all the files (including language) ?
And more, did you deactivate it and activate again ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27