MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Imgur : one click upload and insert picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Currently, I didn't think about adding this feature.
I'll have a look on the possibility to do it.
Just a note, you should fix that for the future releases of browsers. Already fixed in DVZ secure content, it is because of changing policy.

[Image: luGmEQB.png]
imgur does not work in my country. Can we add pictures to our server using the plugin?
(2020-06-20, 12:58 PM)Testimo Wrote: [ -> ]imgur does not work in my country. Can we add pictures to our server using the plugin?

It uses Imgur API. You can't upload your image anywhere other than Imgur using this plugin.
I think I can adapt Auto-Download Pictures to make it working with pictures from the user PC, on the same way than imgur plugin.
(2020-06-20, 01:01 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-20, 12:58 PM)Testimo Wrote: [ -> ]imgur does not work in my country. Can we add pictures to our server using the plugin?

It uses Imgur API. You can't upload your image anywhere other than Imgur using this plugin.

unfortunately i can't use. imgur does not work in my country.
I have a problem with this plugin.

Although I added a imgur app on my account with anonymous access and Imgur Plugin is configured using the client ID, if a user loads an image using the plugin in my forum, the image is not uploaded to my account.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.
Can you provide your forum url and a test account please ?
Hi Crazycat.

I used the Imgur plugin in a forum for test that was running on a virtual machine. I can not access to my test forum today. This Sunday I'll upgrade the production forum. Then I'll send you the forum url and a test account.

Thank you very much!
Oh, I re-read your post and understand. It's normal because the API I used is the anonymous one.
To use the authenticated one, it's more complex to do because you don't want to have your credentials accessible to anyone, the plugin must be redo to add a kind of gateway to hide your infos.

This is in my projects, but not for an immediate futur, I lack of time Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27