MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Imgur : one click upload and insert picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Crazycat - can you add a support for Ctrl+V shortcut? Just place an image from my clipboard into imgur uploader? Same way how it works on official Imgur site Smile
(2019-01-16, 03:52 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@CrazyCat - what about "quick reply in PM" support? Is that possible?

EDIT:
I recommend you to use two version of imgur logo
- light - in a popup
- dark - in a button

I am enclosing a dark logo, in template name them imgurdark.png and imgurlight.png. Looks much better. Another thing - add cursor: pointer into div style for an imgur button.
Done. And I corrected the Quick reply (in showthread) which wasn't working.

(2019-01-18, 05:20 PM)MangaD Wrote: [ -> ]And signature...
Can you explain what you mean ?

(2019-01-20, 10:07 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Crazycat - can you add a support for Ctrl+V shortcut? Just place an image from my clipboard into imgur uploader? Same way how it works on official Imgur site Smile
When doing Ctrl+V in the popup ? Or catch the Ctrl+V in the message area and upload to imgur ?

New version is 2.6 - Online @ https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...ad&pid=386
(2019-01-22, 02:43 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-16, 03:52 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@CrazyCat - what about "quick reply in PM" support? Is that possible?

EDIT:
I recommend you to use two version of imgur logo
- light - in a popup
- dark - in a button

I am enclosing a dark logo, in template name them imgurdark.png and imgurlight.png. Looks much better. Another thing - add cursor: pointer into div style for an imgur button.
Done. And I corrected the Quick reply (in showthread) which wasn't working.

(2019-01-18, 05:20 PM)MangaD Wrote: [ -> ]And signature...
Can you explain what you mean ?

(2019-01-20, 10:07 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Crazycat - can you add a support for Ctrl+V shortcut? Just place an image from my clipboard into imgur uploader? Same way how it works on official Imgur site Smile
When doing Ctrl+V in the popup ? Or catch the Ctrl+V in the message area and upload to imgur ?

New version is 2.6 - Online @ https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...ad&pid=386

Thank you! Good job!

About this:
Quote:When doing Ctrl+V in the popup ? Or catch the Ctrl+V in the message area and upload to imgur ?
Is possible to get both of them? If you have img in your clipboard :Smileame behaviour as is on imgur official site.

About signature - I think he means to have this button in "Change signature" page in UCP and have a possibility to paste an image into signature
Maybe it would be enough for the modal window.
Maybe it would be simpliest in the message area Smile
btw, I can't promise I'll do it, because it's quite hard to do, but I'll try.
Harder to implement but really useful Smile
Hello
One question the pictures sent, they appear in the account in imgur ?
Have tested some uploads but dont appear in page.
Btw a sugestion, i think we could add manually the size of images, besides the configs you have there.
Good work.
Or just use original size and adjust it via CSS
(2019-01-24, 06:53 PM)SrMorte Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
One question the pictures sent, they appear in the account in imgur ?
Have tested some uploads but dont appear in page.
No, they don't, because it uses an anonymous API.
(2019-01-24, 06:53 PM)SrMorte Wrote: [ -> ]Btw a sugestion, i think we could add manually the size of images, besides the configs you have there.
Good work.
(2019-01-25, 05:30 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Or just use original size and adjust it via CSS
Yes, it's a feature I can implement, gonna have a look on it next week.
There is no need to add any custom CSS or whatever. MyBB uses own css for images in posts. I think there is no need to adjust it or make a new setting. Maybe just instead of small/medium/large add a custom field where admin can add own values for example 500|480 (width|height). Personally I use original size
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27