MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Creator V2.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2018-06-27, 03:31 PM)Mike Jones Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having an issue were some usergroups are not able to use the form even though I have it set to allow all usergroups.

Sorry I can't give you a reason or help you with the information you have given.

Please send me an export of the form you have the problem with. Please explain who to reproduce the issue.
Please tell me what error message you get.
Hi, very great plugin, thank you very much!

For choose a forum directly from form maybe you can check this plugin: https://mods.mybb.com/view/new-thread

It worked very good on 1.6, then disaster on 1.8 Sad But it was very useful: https://community.mybb.com/thread-126964.html

If you can understand how to add this to form creator would be very good I think.
I want to make it so people cant see the forum where the thread is posted but if I make it so a group cant see threads in that section then the form dosnt override the button. The only option now is to only let them see their own threads but I dont want then to see what the staff says about them.
That doesn't make any sence to me anyway. You want people to see the forum but unable to view anything within it? But able to post within it?

You could also just make a forum that links to the url of the form
Thanks for your great work. I am using it on my site. But i have a question. Is it possible to add recaptcha field for forms?
(2018-07-31, 02:04 PM)Serkan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your great work. I am using it on my site. But i have a question. Is it possible to add recaptcha field for forms?

Set your forum captha to recaptha and add a captha field
Version 2.5.0 Released

Changelog
  • ADDED: Prefix field
  • FIXED: Errors PHP 7.2 on an empty form
  • FIXED: Attachment restrictions not getting collected correctly
  • FIXED: Better error reporting on attachment upload

Upgrade steps
To upgrade from V.2.4.0 to V2.5.0 just upload the files
To upgrade from V2.2.0 or earlier to V2.4.0 you will need to reinstall the plugin. Use the following steps.
  • Upload all the files to your forum and overwrite the old ones
  • Go to your ACP
  • Go to Form Creator
  • Export your forms
  • Save the export code somewhere on your computer
  • Uninstall and Reinstall the plugin
  • Import the forms with the previously export code
  • Please replace form links if needed they could be changed (FormID's are not contained within export)
I'm sure I'm not doing something simple. I have the "Override Post Button" set to "On" but whenever reply is clicked, it does not redirect to the form, just the board's reply screen. It is set to post a new thread upon submission.
(2018-11-04, 06:30 AM)edburke Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure I'm not doing something simple.  I have the "Override Post Button" set to "On" but whenever reply is clicked, it does not redirect to the form, just the board's reply screen.  It is set to post a new thread upon submission.

If you can please export the form and send the code to me so I can see what you have configured.
Beside that please tell me what theme you are using
Thanks for your great plugin, I want to create one Form to reply to all posts without put specific thread ID ?

" thread ID = auto increment "

(Example : When someone creates new thread, the thread ID is automatically get it and put it in "" Post within thread "" ) ,I do not want to place it manually.

How can I do that ??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21