MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Creator V2.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2019-04-01, 04:11 AM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]This is already possible. Check out output templates

Awesome, thank you!
Hi,
I'm wondering if it's possible with the form creator to take two fields and add them together and add a multiplier to produce a sum automatically and include it in the auto thread creation?
Example:
Field 1 - 10
Field 2 - 2
Multiplier - 2

Result - 24
No currently there is no logics possible
(2019-04-04, 06:46 PM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]No currently there is no logics possible

Thanks for the response. Would be a cool feature Smile
how to fix this?

weirdness in the MyBB Editor

[attachment=41727]
(2019-04-24, 07:28 PM)terzier Wrote: [ -> ]how to fix this?

weirdness in the MyBB Editor

It looks like your description (label) column is oversharing the table width with the entry field column because your description is so long. This is causing the editor to breakup and stack within the entry column.
There are two ways I have dealt with this:
1) in the field description use html break <br> to force breaks and limit the width of the description (label) column
2) in the Edit Form menu, if you scroll down you can establish the 'Label Column Width' which will limit the description (label) column from running into your entry field column.

Hope this helps.
nope. I tried that way but it still looks weird.
anyway, thanks for respon PEpler

try fixing it first by checking like this. but still, I don't find these templates on ACP
[attachment=41730]
(2019-04-25, 08:39 AM)terzier Wrote: [ -> ]nope. I tried that way but it still looks weird.
anyway, thanks for respon PEpler

try fixing it first by checking like this. but still, I don't find these templates on ACP

Hi Thanks for your question.
Could you please send me an export of the form by PM.

And I guess you mean it looks weird is that the button of the editor is on a new line?

Thanks in advance
Since latest update with hotfix - the javascript buttons to add the fields to the editor don't seem to work.
Hi Erich199

Yes this was brought to my attention already and I pushed a dev build yesterday which should fix this.
Can you please test v2.6.1 for me and tell me if this fixes your issue?

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21