MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Creator V2.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Burnacid

How can I remove the [ hr ] code on the subject.
(2020-04-04, 05:17 PM)arhavili Wrote: [ -> ]@Burnacid

How can I remove the [ hr ] code on the subject.

Can you please explain more detailed what you mean?
How do we remove the lines between the fields

[Image: JfhYtQ.png]
Create a custom output template:

[Image: 0IaGE2h.png]
When we send the form, automatic [hr] codes are added under the fields

class_formcreator.php (What should I delete in your file)

$output .= "[b]" . $field->name . "[/b]: " . $mybb->input["field_" . $field->
                        fieldid] . "\n[hr]";
                } elseif (in_array($field->type, array(
                    3))) {
                    $output .= "[b]" . $field->name . "[/b]: " . implode(",", $mybb->input["field_" .
                        $field->fieldid]) . "\n[hr]";
                }
            }
That works but it the wrong method. You can just make a custom template. That ways if you update the plugin the changes.you made aren't lost
hello

I have this sql error on saving :

An idea ?

Thanks you

[Image: 59c3f9fe3f.png]
(2020-05-09, 05:27 AM)Enavant123 Wrote: [ -> ]hello

I have this sql error on saving :

An idea ?

Thanks you

[Image: 59c3f9fe3f.png]

Hi Enavant123

Can you please give me more information.
What are you trying to do?
What version of Form Creator are your running?
What version of MyBB are you running?

What version of MySQL/MariaDB are you running?

Thanks
I was wondering if you could update this, and have an option on the Submit button, so either direct them to the new thread/post, or direct them to a confirmation page with a link to go back to the home page.

The reason is, I have a form that posts a new thread inside a forum, which is hidden from all users besides specific usergroups. If the person is a guest, it will redirect them to the login page, and if they're not in that specific usergroup, it tells them they don't have the permissions to view the forum.

The form does post the thread, but it doesn't tell the user this, and they won't know the form has posted successfully.
If the user doesn't have access to the thread or post there is no way I can reveal it to the user. And it should be the post is made.
So if not i'm very intrested why not. Can you please give more details. Export the form for example en tell me what people fill if they submit it so it doesn't create the post / thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21