MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Creator V2.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2019-10-05, 12:41 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, when the form (thread in a forum) is posted, is possible edited data directly in the fields? Like a standard edit thread form.

And the last request (sorry  Angel ): in the future will be possible upload attachments (images) directly on imgur?

Thank you very much, excellent plugin!

Currently sadly no. The plugin ps made as a parser to output a form as a message. It doesn't save the output to be re-edited. Making it such will be very complex since I need to take into account the form could van changed in the mean time.

So it is not on a roadmap to make this either
Dear Burnacid, i had tried many regex but nothing is working, For-Example:  ^01[0-2]{1}[0-9]{8}  or  ^[2-9]\d{2}-\d{3}-\d{4}$
i put this regex for mobile number of 11 numbers, but it doesn't work,

i put this ^[A-Z0-9._%+-]+@[A-Z0-9.-]+\.[A-Z]{2,63}$ for email and doesn't work.

please tell me that your form field support Regex or not, just i am wasting my time.
(2019-11-30, 12:40 PM)__K__ Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Burnacid, i had tried many regex but nothing is working, For-Example:  ^01[0-2]{1}[0-9]{8}  or  ^[2-9]\d{2}-\d{3}-\d{4}$

i put this ^[A-Z0-9._%+-]+@[A-Z0-9.-]+\.[A-Z]{2,63}$ for email and doesn't work.

please tell me that your form field support Regex or not, just i am wasting my time.

Seems to be bugged. I never use them so with some changes a bug must have occured.
Will try and fix it

PS. the regex for email like that means the user will have to only use cases. Wink
(2019-11-30, 12:40 PM)__K__ Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Burnacid, i had tried many regex but nothing is working, For-Example:  ^01[0-2]{1}[0-9]{8}  or  ^[2-9]\d{2}-\d{3}-\d{4}$

Will be fixed in next release. Here is the commit that fixes it.

https://github.com/burnacid/MyBB-Form-Cr...8dc420cf35
Burnacid can you please give me the site link from where i can copy the regex strings which are compatible with your form tool
Regex is a uniform notation. So they should all work.
When in doubt use: https://regex101.com/ to test
(2020-01-27, 01:21 PM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]Regex is a uniform notation. So they should all work.
When in doubt use: https://regex101.com/ to test

thanks bro, its working... great tool you have made for forms creation.

Regards:
KHAN
Hello, I intend to create a form in which access to it will be through a link provided in the topics. I would like that when the user clicks on the link to access the form, the topic url is automatically copied and pasted in the first field. For example, see the form below:

[Image: TJcexo7.png]

I want that when the member clicks on the form link the topic url is automatically copied and pasted in the first field.

[Image: tH9jHdZ.png]

Is it possible to do that? Thanks for any help.
Hi thanks for your interest in my plugin. Sadly this is not something the plugin can do. I can't even see the practical use for it to log it as a possible feature i'd like to develop.
Okay, thanks for the clarification. I would use it as a way for users to add new information to the first post in the topic. The content of the form would be sent to a hidden forum and moderation would add the content passed on by the member in the first message of the topic. Anyway, thanks for listening.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21