MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Creator V2.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Hello @Burnacid , like enavant i also encounter this error

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f7075752e73682f46484c6146...662e706e67]

My SQL version is MySQLi 8.0.20
MyBB version is the latest and also the Form creator plugin

EDIT : I fixed it by disabling Strict Mode in MySQL and the error was gone.
I didn't notice the setting that points them to a custom page when submitting. All is good now.
Dear Burnacid, 

I just used your forum creator plug in. 
The usage is great so far. 
But I have run into a problem. 
Just as I have finished the form and tried to take a look at it, I get the error 404 site not found. 
Do I need to give the plug in specific privileges or something like that?

I look forward to read your reply.

(2020-06-10, 07:20 AM)Zero0815 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Burnacid, 

Just as I have finished the form and tried to take a look at it, I get the error 404 site not found. 

[Image: Error404.png]
Hi Burnacid,

Although I'm evaluating MyBB and your plugin at the moment, I'm really liking the combo. It has everything pretty much I need.

However, I'm wanting to put something a little different in the form a long with text boxes etc. I would like to embed a google map for the thread creator to click on which populates Lat + Lon into a text box. On submitting the form, I would like it to either display the map in the new thread with the pin at those co-ordinates OR have a link to popup window with the map and pin. 

This is the only form I need for my site so I could even hard code this part in. However I'm unsure in which file and where to do this in.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated. 

Regards
(2020-06-28, 07:00 PM)King0r Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Burnacid,

Although I'm evaluating MyBB and your plugin at the moment, I'm really liking the combo. It has everything pretty much I need.

However, I'm wanting to put something a little different in the form a long with text boxes etc. I would like to embed a google map for the thread creator to click on which populates Lat + Lon into a text box. On submitting the form, I would like it to either display the map in the new thread with the pin at those co-ordinates OR have a link to popup window with the map and pin. 

This is the only form I need for my site so I could even hard code this part in. However I'm unsure in which file and where to do this in.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated. 

Regards

Hi king0rt

seems like a feature request. Currently i seen no real quick way to achieve this.

Best is to submit a request to github to track it. Though i cant promise it to be made soon

[Image: Error404.png]
Seems you didnt upload the form.php file to the root of your forum ftp
Thanks for your awesome quick response Smile I'll have another look tomorrow myself at possibly another way to do what I need.

May have to edit the forum itself, place another post thread button, with more options in and have it posted that way..
Any way we can include [img] [/img] tags?

for example i want to make an image field and when the user posts the imgur link it gets wrapped in [img] tags so it display properly.

also is it able to use a field for [hide] [/hide] tags?
You can edit the output template. Then you can add img tags around the variables. Check the options of your form > change output templates
Hello! Is there any way to add extra content with the form inside? I would like to restyle the submission form page and include extra information and below show the form. Is that even possible to do so?
(2020-07-08, 08:27 PM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]You can edit the output template. Then you can add img tags around the variables. Check the options of your form > change output templates

So im looking at the output templates area and this is what i am trying to accomplish

Subject template I want to be (ID:1) Name: Field Name | Field Value

Then for (ID:4) Image link: Field Name | Field Value I want that wrapped in [img] [/img] tags

and lastly

(ID:5) Direct Link: Field Name | Field Value I want wrapped in [hide] [/hide] tags.

This is the whole form
Add Variables:
Form Name
User Info: Username | ID

Other: Reference Number

(ID:1) Name: Field Name | Field Value
(ID:2) Status: Field Name | Field Value
(ID:3) Description: Field Name | Field Value
(ID:4) Image link: Field Name | Field Value
(ID:5) Demo link: Field Name | Field Value
(ID:6) Direct link: Field Name | Field Value

I guess im a little confused on how to use this information