MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Creator V2.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
It seems that somehow the settings column of the mybb_fc_forms table has been dropped. I can't see how that would occur given the plugin's code.

Anyhow, maybe running this query on your DB will fix the problem, where you of course need to replace mybb_ with the actual table prefix which you've redacted:

alter table mybb_fc_fields add column `settings` text NOT NULL
Hrm. Thanks for the tip.

That didn't seem to do anything; I got a success message running the query, but when I attempted to use the Form stuff, no dice.

I opted to completely deactivate and uninstall, and then installed the version from your link to github.

It is working now; I'm not sure what the issue was there... I did try a reinstall before I came here, so it is possible my download from MyBB glitched or something? I don't know.
(2023-08-14, 11:50 AM)ThistleProse Wrote: [ -> ]Hrm. Thanks for the tip.

No worries.

(2023-08-14, 11:50 AM)ThistleProse Wrote: [ -> ]That didn't seem to do anything

Probably because I accidentally had you add the settings column to the fc_fields table instead of to the fc_forms table, although the fact that you got a success message anyhow suggests that it did need to be run on that one too (which also has a settings column).

(2023-08-14, 11:50 AM)ThistleProse Wrote: [ -> ]installed the version from your link to github.

Just in case of confusion: I'm not the author of the plugin, and its GitHub repository isn't mine.

(2023-08-14, 11:50 AM)ThistleProse Wrote: [ -> ]It is working now; I'm not sure what the issue was there... I did try a reinstall before I came here, so it is possible my download from MyBB glitched or something? I don't know.

I don't know either - as I said earlier, I can't see anything in the plugin itself that would have caused it. I'm glad you got it working though.
(2023-08-14, 09:33 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-08-14, 11:50 AM)ThistleProse Wrote: [ -> ]installed the version from your link to github.

Just in case of confusion: I'm not the author of the plugin, and its GitHub repository isn't mine.

Oh, my bad! But yeah, it's working perfectly now! Put together a form, and tested it and everything Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21