MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Creator V2.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2018-10-19, 07:39 PM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]Version 2.5.0 Released

Changelog
  • ADDED: Prefix field
  • FIXED: Errors PHP 7.2 on an empty form
  • FIXED: Attachment restrictions not getting collected correctly
  • FIXED: Better error reporting on attachment upload

Upgrade steps
To upgrade from V.2.4.0 to V2.5.0 just upload the files
To upgrade from V2.2.0 or earlier to V2.4.0 you will need to reinstall the plugin. Use the following steps.
  • Upload all the files to your forum and overwrite the old ones
  • Go to your ACP
  • Go to Form Creator
  • Export your forms
  • Save the export code somewhere on your computer
  • Uninstall and Reinstall the plugin
  • Import the forms with the previously export code
  • Please replace form links if needed they could be changed (FormID's are not contained within export)

Hey mate, can you make edit page to be form as well instead of normal edit. I mean when forum has enabled form creator, it should have form creator enabled on edit page too.
(2018-11-09, 10:18 PM)codedude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-19, 07:39 PM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]Version 2.5.0 Released

Changelog
  • ADDED: Prefix field
  • FIXED: Errors PHP 7.2 on an empty form
  • FIXED: Attachment restrictions not getting collected correctly
  • FIXED: Better error reporting on attachment upload

Upgrade steps
To upgrade from V.2.4.0 to V2.5.0 just upload the files
To upgrade from V2.2.0 or earlier to V2.4.0 you will need to reinstall the plugin. Use the following steps.
  • Go to your ACP
  • Go to Form Creator
  • Export your forms
  • Please replace form links if needed they could be changed (FormID's are not contained within export)

Hey mate, can you make edit page to be form as well instead of normal edit. I mean when forum has enabled form creator, it should have form creator enabled on edit page too.

What you are asking is really complex since people are able to create a costum output. What I can do however is block edits if the override button (or another option) is enabled. To make it impossible for people to mess with the output.

Is that something of help?
[b]Version 2.6.0 Released[/b]

Changelog
  • ADDED: Summary / Preview page
  • ADDED: Custom Access Denied message
  • FIXED: Optional attachments left empty producing an error
  • FIXED: Calendar field being overlayed by the MyBB editor
Upgrade steps
To upgrade from V.2.4.0 or higher to V2.6.0 
  • Go to ACP and check if you get a notification to reactivate the plugin to update templates.

• Go to your ACP
  • Go to Form Creator
  • Export your forms
Great Plugin Burnacid. I saw last year someone mentioned being able to let the user select which thread the form gets posted to at submission. Is this something that has been implemented that I am missing, or has it not yet been included.
I am looking to have the user fill out the form from the link and then be able to post to the thread of their choice, or is there a way for them to be able to submit the form from within the thread to post in the current thread?
I am looking at trying to get only set information from the user to post on each specific thread.
Hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks!
(2019-01-09, 08:18 PM)PEpler Wrote: [ -> ]Great Plugin Burnacid. I saw last year someone mentioned being able to let the user select which thread the form gets posted to at submission. Is this something that has been implemented that I am missing, or has it not yet been included.
I am looking to have the user fill out the form from the link and then be able to post to the thread of their choice, or is there a way for them to be able to submit the form from within the thread to post in the current thread?
I am looking at trying to get only set information from the user to post on each specific thread.

Thanks!

You probably mean this request

https://github.com/burnacid/MyBB-Form-Creator/issues/74
It has not yet been implemented
(2019-01-10, 04:55 AM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-09, 08:18 PM)PEpler Wrote: [ -> ]Great Plugin Burnacid. I saw last year someone mentioned being able to let the user select which thread the form gets posted to at submission. Is this something that has been implemented that I am missing, or has it not yet been included.

Thanks!

You probably mean this request

https://github.com/burnacid/MyBB-Form-Creator/issues/74
It has not yet been implemented

That's the one! What are the chances that is something you would be implementing soon. Is it something that would take a lot to make happen? I am just curious?

Thanks!
Thanks PEpler for your interest. Sadly I'm currently working on a big projects for one of the MyBB sites I manage. I don't have much time to work on any improvements regarding this.

It wouldn't be need to much work to build it. But it needs some time to do it properly.
(2019-01-12, 07:29 AM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks PEpler for your interest. Sadly I'm currently working on a big projects for one of the MyBB sites I manage. I don't have much time to work on any improvements regarding this.

It wouldn't be need to much work to build it. But it needs some time to do it properly.

Ok thanks for the info. That's too bad as I think this would be the last piece I need to make the system work for what I need. I will have to look at a different solution.
I would like to be able to have it to where the member who submitted the form has their name placed automatically into the topic title. Also being able to determine what each form submission will be titled with if posted in a forum.
This is already possible. Check out output templates
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21