MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Creator V2.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
PHP: 7.4.14
Server version: 8.0.23 - MySQL Community Server - GPL
Database client version: libmysql - mysqlnd 7.4.14
It seems to run fine on version 5.6.33 of MySQL, and version 5.6.14 of PHP.

Is there a solution to get this working properly on the version I posted above?
Guess there's no support for this mod any more.
(2021-03-14, 09:59 PM)Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Guess there's no support for this mod any more.

Some people are busy sometimes. Your plugin should work anyway the message can be ignored for now
is that a bug or what ? Nevermind i didn't use it , but after look the functions of this plugin , i wanna use it in my forum. Is there any trouble with the mysql version 7.4.14 ?
As I said it's an old feature that was needed upgrading from a very old version. If you are installing it from new the feature is bugged and can be ignored. I need to dive into and fix it. But the plugin for the rest should still work find
okay , i will definitely use it , but also will wait for the updates version of this. Thank You for this amazing plugin.
Here is a quick written fix. Can you try if this removes it for you.

Download this file: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/burnac...reator.php

Replace it with your inc/plugins/formcreator.php
(2021-07-10, 08:18 AM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a quick written fix. Can you try if this removes it for you.

Download this file: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/burnac...reator.php

Replace it with your inc/plugins/formcreator.php

I have the same error message (plugin works fine anyway) and tried your written fix. Just wanted to say that it doesn't remove the error message.

Thanks for the plugin, by the way. It makes some things easier for us. Great work Smile
Suggestion,

Open poll option in the output template?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21