MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Creator V2.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Thanks for the report there is a bug within 2.3.0. In/exported forms work but a newly created form doesn't.
Version 2.4.0 will get pushed later today or in the weekend
(2017-12-04, 12:49 PM)erhancinar Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone im newbie on mybb i wanna use this good plugin but i have problem about Override post button . i checkedĀ on. and i click update form. and nothing change im a do something wrong ?

i have the same problem...
Release v2.4.0

Changelog
  • FIXED: Override button not functioning
  • ADDED: Resize switch for textarea fields
  • ADDED: Post Icon selection for form processing
  • ADDED: Show/hide signature for form processing
Upgrade steps

To upgrade from V.2.3.0 to V2.4.0 just upload the files

To upgrade from V2.2.0 or earlier to V2.4.0 you will need to reinstall the plugin. Use the following steps.
  • Upload all the files to your forum and overwrite the old ones
  • Go to your ACP
  • Go to Form Creator
  • Export your forms
  • Save the export code somewhere on your computer
  • Uninstall and Reinstall the plugin
  • Import the forms with the previously export code
  • Please replace form links if needed they could be changed (FormID's are not contained within export)

(2017-12-10, 01:54 PM)tempo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-04, 12:49 PM)erhancinar Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone im newbie on mybb i wanna use this good plugin but i have problem about Override post button . i checkedĀ on. and i click update form. and nothing change im a do something wrong ?

i have the same problem...

Version 2.4.0 fixes this
Hi,

When I try to view all the forms that I've created at yourwebsiteurl.com/form.php

I get this error message:
[Image: Form_Error1.png]

How can I see all the forms I created via a link?

Regards,
You don't. You can only view specific form links. You can view all forms through the adminCP
Please help. what should I fill in this form? please give an example because I do not really understand the language of progammer

[attachment=39801]
With the Regex honestly, I never fill em' out. Because I have no idea about it myself, and it's not required.

For the size, it's asking how many cols you'd like the textarea to be. I usually do 50, cause it's not too big & not too small.

For the class, it's allowing you to apply a custom class to the text area from your css.

Personally, I put my textarea classes in the "formcreator.datepicker.css" since it's already linked to only the "form.php" page.

Adding classes to your text area can change it from:

[Image: 8qipfGb.png]

To:

[Image: RuQ7bhB.png]

It's not really required either. Just allows you to make the text areas match the rest of your forums, if you know a bit of css.
thanks for the response, GXD3S

This plugin is very amazing but, I am a little trouble using it. I am very helpful and grateful if there is a guide (tutorial) to use it. especially, like the demo.

Is there any?
I'm in the progress of writing up a wiki but it's no where near complete

https://github.com/burnacid/MyBB-Form-Creator/wiki
(2017-12-20, 06:26 AM)Burnacid Wrote: [ -> ]You don't. You can only view specific form links. You can view all forms through the adminCP

Hi,

Oh right okay. Is it possible you could make it happen in the next update please? Also in AdminCP when you create all the forms, how do I change how many I can view at once? Like I can only see 10 per page, can I make it so I can see 15 or 20 per page?

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21