MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Creator V2.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Would there be someone within the MyBB community who is willing to creating the Wiki on GitHub for Form Creator.

I think some people could use general documentation how to create forms and such.
Version 2.3.0 RELEASE

Changelog
  • MAYOR CHANGE: The database structure changed for future releases. This makes updating easier done without the need of reinstalling the plugin. In the end trying to aim for reactivate only
  • FIXED: Single select default option can be translated
  • FIXED: Single select required works properly
Upgrade steps
To upgrade from V2.2.0 to V2.3.0 you will need to reinstall the plugin. Use the following steps.
  • Upload all the files to your forum and overwrite the old ones
  • Go to your ACP
  • Go to Form Creator
  • Export your forms
  • Save the export code somewhere on your computer
  • Uninstall and Reinstall the plugin
  • Import the forms with the previously export code
  • Please replace form links if needed they could be changed (FormID's are not contained within export)
A timezone drop down option would be awesome for this. At the moment I've just been typing out all of the different time zones and what not, but having to do it by hand is a long process.

Something that could auto-detect what time zone they're in already, so they just click on the drop-down, their time zones right there, and bam, would be nice. So that they don't have to scroll through a long cluttered list of different ones trying to find it. Or when they click it, it shows the time zones name, along with the current time in that time zone, like what MyBB uses in the Registration area.

Just an idea to throw out there if you've run out of options to add haha.
I could just print their timezone which they have set in the ucp. Please log it on github if possible
Is there any way to let user pick forum to post a new thread in the form? This plugin is unussles to me without this.
You mean as in the person filling in a form would be able to select the forum to post in?
Why would that be needed?
Yup, there are many sections on my forum (more than 100) and I want to let people make special types of threads (sorted by category) with ready template to put data in to it and post. It is vBulletin forum, and i want to let people post news and other stuff like iteresting videos, articles, to start conversations about it, with source link, description, picture and other stuff. Of course people can just put link in to thier theard on thier own but it doesn't look attractive and it is slow, with the right template it could be nice.
This plugin is not for vBulletin? It's a MyBB plugin
I know I have mybb forum, I do not know why I wrote vBulletin, autocorrection maybe. Big Grin You can see it here. https://odjechani.com.pl/
I think it's kind of a weird request. It's possible to create but I don't see how and why you would make something like this. Though I might see if I have time. If you could please log it as a request on Github for tracking
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21