MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Creator V2.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
To extend the number of forms you can view per page; I would assume that you have to edit the admin php file, and replace all the 10s in it with the number you want.

Not 100% sure though, so I should probably leave Burnacid to comment on that.

The quick answer though, no, there's no built-in way to extend the number of forms you can see in the list, at least not yet.
There is no paging within the view forms currently. So as GXD3S sais you would either have to script that yourself Wink or leave it as a suggestion on github
what if made one option, "create a new thread?"

so there's not just a "Post within thread" option

[attachment=39809]

or, option which when selecting "Post within thread" then "create new thread" option will be automatically disabled. in other words, admin is free to choose. post or create

sorry if I am wrong. I like this plugin. but still need to learn again. and, as the best alternative to this plugin, I'll probably use the xThreads plugin
I have no idea what you are trying to suggest sorry.
ok. constrained a language for me is already reasonable.

OK. I mean like this.
when I try to submit the form, the form becomes a new post. well, my question, can when members send the form, into a new thread? of course with the ID of the member who submitted the form.
You just want the form to create a new thread in a forum?
Yes use that option.

[Image: LDsSP42.png]
thanks for the response, Burnacid  Blush

how stupid I am  Big Grin

last question. I want to create a field where when the user inputs the nominal number in Rupiah (my country currency), such as: 1000000, on the view will be Rp 1.000.000,00- (commas, not dot marks)

what regex should i write?

[attachment=39812]

lack of science makes it difficult to move. trying to find answers via google like the following code but it did not work like I wanted. please correction.

^(?!0\.00)\d{1,3}(,\d{3})*(\.\d\d)?$
Is it possible to preconfigure an Post Icon according to the form completion?

Example 01: When you select the urgent option, the topic would automatically be created with the following icon: [Image: exclamation.gif]

Example 02: When you select the Vip option, the topic will be automatically created with the following icon: [Image: star.gif]

And so on. Is it possible to implement something like this?

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Does it exist yet? No
Can it be made? Yes

Please log ideas on Github. Though don't expect something on short terms
My form has attachment section, but when shows in new post/new thread become unknown. do you know where the problem is? Please find an attachment below
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21