MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Creator V2.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
How can I prevent users from sending duplicate forms?

i find this option :

Quote:Usage limit
Enter the maximun number of times a user can fill in the form (0 = unlimited).

But that does not help.... I want each user can submit the form 3 times a day . Not to be limited forever
Sorry this is currently not possible.
And seeing my work schedule these days I don't expect it will come soon
Deactivate and uninstall does not remove the formcreator.datepicker.css sheet. I cannot delete it either. Any fix?
When you have checkboxes, it prints it out like this:

Option1,Option2,Option3,Option4,Option5.

Is there a way to get that to print in a list?

Option1
Option2
Option3
Option4
Option5
Is it possible if we create categories in the form and than it will post on those selected categories ?
(2023-02-13, 02:37 PM)Jones Wrote: [ -> ]When you have checkboxes, it prints it out like this:

Option1,Option2,Option3,Option4,Option5.

Is there a way to get that to print in a list?

Option1
Option2
Option3
Option4
Option5
Not at this moment

(2023-02-20, 11:31 AM)jkcool Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible if we create categories in the form and than it will post on those selected categories ?

You mean the post is posted in a forum section that is depended on what a user selects.
That is currently not an option no
I'm trying to create a very simple form with one required text field (as a post in a forum), and now when a user tries to create a post (which is the form with one field), it's always telling me that field is empty, no matter what I enter in that field (I'm sure I entered something in that field).

Thanks!
Hello!

Sorry to be a bother, but for some reason I'm unable to add/edit any forms? It flashes this page at me when I hit the commit button:

[Image: image.png]

I'm not sure what is going on, or how to fix it. Any assistance would be outstanding.

Thank you!
Enable error logging and let us know what you find in your log - it should be a more detailed message which hopefully enables us to debug the issue.
Hey!

Hope this helps some;

<error>
	<dateline>1691930339</dateline>
	<script></script>
	<line>0</line>
	<type>20</type>
	<friendly_type>MyBB SQL Error</friendly_type>
	<message>SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'settings' in 'field list'
Query: 
			UPDATE [redacted]_fc_forms
			SET `formid`=1, `name`='Candidate Application - Male', `active`=1, `fid`=164, `tid`=0, `overridebutton`=0, `class`='', `settings`='{\"allowedgidtype\":\"0\",\"customdenied\":\"\",\"limitusage\":\"\",\"pmusers\":\"\",\"prefix\":\"0\",\"uid\":\"\",\"customsuccess\":\"\",\"signature\":\"0\",\"posticon\":\"0\",\"showsummary\":\"0\",\"summaryparsed\":\"0\",\"customsummary\":\"\",\"width\":\"\",\"labelwidth\":\"\",\"allowedgid\":\"\",\"pmgroups\":\"\"}' WHERE formid = 1
		</message>
	<back_trace>#0  errorHandler->error() called at [/inc/db_mysqli.php:609]
#1  DB_MySQLi->error() called at [/inc/db_mysqli.php:345]
#2  DB_MySQLi->query() called at [/inc/db_mysqli.php:378]
#3  DB_MySQLi->write_query() called at [/inc/db_mysqli.php:956]
#4  DB_MySQLi->update_query() called at [/inc/class_formcreator.php:456]
#5  formcreator->update_form() called at [/admin/modules/config/formcreator.php:114]
#6  require() called at [/admin/index.php:830]
</back_trace>
</error>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21