MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: decswxaqz's plugin list - 13th May: Easy Install v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
To remove the mod you will first need to go to your database (through phpmyadmin) and exectue the following.

ALTER TABLE mybb_adminoptions ADD canusepaypal DEFAULT 'no'

You should then be able to deactivate the mod.
I am also having an issue with the Paypal MOD. I get this error when I click on Paypal Transactions in the Admin CP:
Quote:Access Denied

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

??? I'm an admin for crying out loud. ^_^
You should go to Admin Permissions and give yourself persmissions at the bottom.
The reason noone gets permissions automatically with my mods is that if you have other admins or mods, they too will be able to access it after you have installed the mod. Unless you remember to turn the permissions on/off for each admin/mod, they will be able to change potentially unsafe settings. Yes I guess you trust them since they are admins, but you might not want them viewing and sensitive information (like PayPal transactions).
Plus you are most likely to only want yourself using the mod for time being, this means it's easier to turn the plugin on for yourself than turn it off for everyone else.

If you get an error when trying to turn on permission, exectue the following SQL in phpmyadmin.

ALTER TABLE mybb_adminoptions ADD canusepaypal VARCHAR( 3 ) DEFAULT 'no'

EDIT: Fixed SQL
I get this error when executing ALTER TABLE mybb_adminoptions ADD canusepaypal DEFAULT 'no' in PHPADMIN:

Quote: SQL query:

ALTER TABLE mybb_adminoptions ADD canusepaypal DEFAULT 'no'

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT 'no'' at line 1
ALTER TABLE mybb_adminoptions ADD canusepaypal VARCHAR( 3 ) DEFAULT 'no'

Forgot the column type Smile
It worked, thanks!
Cash/Points/Bank pluginp
Earn cash for your posts on a forum.
Donate your money to other users.
Keep a statement of all your transactions.
Configure each forum to have it's own values.
Limit usergroups to only get a certain amount each post.
Edit language files online to change how the plugin displays text

EDIT:
You have no idea how long this took me to make and test and I've still not got all the bugs out of it. But it's very stable, it only gets a bit iffy when approving threads from admin CP or when splitting/merging threads from 2 different forums... but how often does that happen right? Toungue

3329 lines of code; so please be patient as I try to iron all the bugs out.

A shop mod _will_ be released by me, but I'm not sure how long it will take. This took long enough to test but the store mod is going to be huge Confused. Not going to be able to start the store mod until March at least. Someone is willing to use my code as a base for creating a store mod.

People who wish to translate this please PM me and I'll give you some hints on what to edit. Shouldn't be too hard, used language packs this time.
WOW! Very nice job descwxaqz!!!!
Thank you for the cash mod.
I was just wondering, did you put all the files in the zip, because the images are not in it.
Also, I know I shouldn't say this but, the donate link doesn't exists
The images are created when the plugin is activated, the beauty of EI is that you should only need to upload one file, it does the rest for you Smile.

http://mods.mybboard.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=540

Yes I'm trying to figure out the problem now. It would be helpful if you could upload your file to the link I posted as well Smile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16