MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: decswxaqz's plugin list - 13th May: Easy Install v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
It should have an option in admin permissions. It's just not saving the setting? The setting in phpmyadmin and in paypal.php are the same so it should work *-)
Oh, no... I'm saying I had no access to the Admin Permissions. It must've been something that screwed it up quite a while ago. I gave myself access through phpMyAdmin to the Admin Permissions and then through the Admin Permissions screen gave my self access to the Paypal transactions screen. I know... it's confusing. lol

Seems to be installed just fine.

I'll give it a deeper look tonight.

Thanks again for all your help.

Creating a paid subscriptions page: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=5951

Got it together, just trying to get the $usercpnav to show on the page. You're a smart fella... any ideas?

Hi decswxaqz,

does Easy Install work with MyBB 1.02? Maybe I'm just blinded but I can't find the page in the Admin-CP where I can edit files or upload images!?Rolleyes
You have to install Avdanced Plugins. Some tools are then contained in the readme file.
Easy Install only allows you the user to activate the plugin and makes changes, it doesn't allow you to upload the file. I have plans for releasing a plugin that does some of these things later Wink.
Just a quick note to everyone that work on my mods will be grinding to a halt because my eyes are messed up. I can't see clearly and it's hurting. Going for eye test in a few days to see if my glasses are the wrong strength, hence painful eyes.

Sorry for the wait to everyone who is expecting the updates on cash mod, paypal and EI. Can't be helped Sad.
Sorry to hear that and don't worry about the mods, they can wait. I hope you get well soon. Smile
decswxaqz Wrote:Just a quick note to everyone that work on my mods will be grinding to a halt because my eyes are messed up. I can't see clearly and it's hurting. Going for eye test in a few days to see if my glasses are the wrong strength, hence painful eyes.

Sorry for the wait to everyone who is expecting the updates on cash mod, paypal and EI. Can't be helped Sad.

I hope everything is ok decswxaqz. Good luck!
Hope you get well soon.

Bad news from opticians.
Got viral eye infection so I'm going to be out of business for a while. I will release EI 1.2 even though there is a bug when deactivating because someone needs this updated version for their plugin to work. It will only affect those that already have EI 1.1 installed, fresh installs will uninstall correctly which is very annoying. But other mods and stuff is on hold till further notice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16