MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: decswxaqz's plugin list - 13th May: Easy Install v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Bump.

I've updated EI. For those who have managed to install EI version 1.0, and have the Advanced Plugins plugin installed, just click the "Auto Update" link and click "Yes, Use EI".

For those without Advanced Plugins plugin installed, you will have to redownload the file and upload it over the original EI file. Before you upload it over the original, deactivate EI and then upload it, and reactivate EI.
Anyone having any problems with the readme function in Advanced Plugins?

I'm receiving the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: readmelink() in /home/******/public_html/board/admin/plugins.php on line 396

Thanks! Wink
IMPAQ Wrote:Anyone having any problems with the readme function in Advanced Plugins?

I'm receiving the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: readmelink() in /home/******/public_html/board/admin/plugins.php on line 396

Thanks! Wink

I am, that is the exact same message I am getting...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: readmelink() in /hsphere/local/home/*****/***/forums/admin/plugins.php on line 378
Confused Sad
I've spoken to IMPAQ about this. But could someone send me links to plain text versions of their plugins.php and global.php.
In IMPAQs files, he has the necessary functions installed and in the right places so I don't know why it isn't working...

I'll have another look.
A bump because it's important.

When EI installed the mod, it put the file modifiction for Advanced Plugins in admin/global.php one one line. It installed the rest of the mod correctly, just not this one part.... And because the first line to be added to admin/global.php was a comment, it treated the rest of the code as a comment.

So if the first line of your admin/global.php looks
//If this is set is TRUE, then CURL will be used to open files first (and only) define('PLUGIN_USE_CURL', FALSE); //You can also try to u
it should look like
//If this is set is TRUE, then CURL will be used to open files first (and only) 
define('PLUGIN_USE_CURL', FALSE);
//You can also try to u

So if your code matches the first code box above then replace that entire line (it's quite long!) with the text from this link
http://www.decswxaqz.co.uk/ei/plugins.txt

For those who were affected by this, could you please tell me what type of server you are running? Windows or Linux?
i'm getting errors when activating/deactivating the template debugger script

Warning: fopen(inc/class_templates.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /full/path/to/template_debug.php on line 41
MyBB Message
The plugin has successfully been deactivated.

Warning: fopen(inc/class_templates.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /full/path/to/template_debug.php on line 30
MyBB Message
The plugin has successfully been activated.

it shows the list of loaded templates, but it doesn't show the list of active templates.

my question is why do you need to read/write to a core script (../class_plugin.php)
The plugin file needs to edit the inc/class_templates.php file. Because the mod shows you in what order the templates are used, it needs a seperate array for this informaiton to be stored in. By default, MyBB only stores the list of templates that can be used for that page, not all of them will be used and it doesn't store the order they are used/retreived.
You are getting those errors because it is trying to install itself on activation and will try to uninstall on deactivation.

If you aren't getting the list of templates then activate the mod (ignore any errors you get). Then download inc/class_templates.php and find this line
global $db, $theme, $PHP_SELF;
below it put
$this->templates_used[] = $title;

If you want to stop the message from appearing/trying to edit the file in the first place, you need to open inc/plugins/template_debug.php.
Comment out (put // at the start of the line) lines 30 to 36

Line 30: $string = file_get_contents($file);
Line 36:   }
and then comment out 41 to 47
Line 41: $string = file_get_contents($file);
Line 47:   }
Whew! Alright... time to reinstall EI and AP. Wish me luck! lol
PayPal/Paid Subscribe plugin
Allows users to donate and automatically subscribe users to a usergroup
Sorry, I've been MIA lately. Been busy with things at home and work.

I've installed EI without a problem. Haven't tried AP yet. The PP plugin gives the following error:

[attachment=2010]

It also doesn't execute the following command:

ALTER TABLE " . TABLE_PREFIX . "adminoptions ADD canusepaypal VARCHAR(3) DEFAULT 'no'
But has no problem in creating the paypal_log table. Not sure about any other SQL queries.

And admin/paypal.php was never created. Was it to be created? Or was that a file you forgot to include? Not sure.

Anyways, I hope this helps. I'm glad you are trying to put this mod together. I'm sure once the kinks are worked out it will be great. Smile

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16