MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: decswxaqz's plugin list - 13th May: Easy Install v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I'm pretty sure it's there in the docs folder called making.html but I'll see what missing from my docs compared to theirs.
Oh so it is there. I'm blind sorry Toungue
I can't wait for Gold to be released so you can update your mods decswxaqz, I just tried installing the admin password mod, but I couldnt amanage to figure it all out as the files have changed around a bit.

Have any other Gold testers managed to get it installed? Or do i need to wait till the release so decswxaqz can mod it?
I'd much rather recreate it for Gold, but if anyone wants to do it for Gold, it can become your mod.
decswxaqz Wrote:I'd much rather recreate it for Gold, but if anyone wants to do it for Gold, it can become your mod.
thats cool, I'll wait till the Gold release when you can recreate it youself Big Grin
Well, finally got my finger out for this mod. Not sure how useful it is, I just wanted to do it.

http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=151

Let's people reply to topics via email.
decswxaqz Wrote:Let's people reply to topics via email.

Very cool, I will use it for a Mailing List, so if somebody mails something to the mailing list it will also apear in the forum Smile.
Your Reply Email mod looks excellent! I have one question. In the IMAP settings, what does "Reply by email mod active?" choice mean?
In the readme Smile
It makes it active or not. Say you have a lot of spam coming on your forums via email, turn this off here and the mod will stop processing immediatly.
Ahh, thanks for the clear up. I found the explanation in the readme first, but it did not make much sense the first time I read it Smile. Thanks again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16