MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: decswxaqz's plugin list - 13th May: Easy Install v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Just installed AP without a problem. I'm going to give the paypal mod another shot.

Nope... still no go. Sad

Again, I apologize for the delay on getting back to you about this.
Which version are you using? I know I gave you a testing version, I might have changed some things since I gave you that version.

admindir/paypal.php should be created if it doesn't already exist.

After you have deactivated the PayPal plugin do the following to remove all traces of it (if you have the testing version some things might not be deleted properly)

Do the following SQL commands
DELETE FROM mybb_settinggroups WHERE name = 'PayPal'
DELETE FROM mybb_settings WHERE name LIKE 'paypal_%'
ALTER TABLE mybb_adminoptions DROP canusepaypal
DROP TABLE mybb_paypal_log
Delete the files
admin/paypal.php
admin/paypal_sync.php

Open admin/index.php and delete the line
makenavoption("PayPal transactions", "paypal.php");

That should remove all traces of PayPal before you try installing it again.
decswxaqz Wrote:Which version are you using?
I'm using the version you made available here.

I'll do what you suggested and give it another shot. Probably won't get to it until later tonight, though. I'm cleaning the house with the wife. We're having company over.

Gave it another shot and received the same results. Sad

Seems strange that AdvP installed successfully and not this... I'll have another look.

EDIT: Does it create the /images/paypal_tick.gif file as well?
I have a feeling it's another permissions problem. Make sure the folders are CHMODed to 766, then 777 if it doesn't work.
No, it doesn't create the gif. I've chmoded the folders to 777 and gave it a try. I received the same results.
Hi,
I am having a pretty hard time trying to figure out how to install the Advanced Plugins and Easy Install mods. I have read the directions, but some seem a bit confusing.

I have a brand-new 1.02 MyBB Install. Which of the 2 mods do I install first, and how do I go about doing it? Thanks!
I would install EI first.
Thanks for the reply!
So all I do is upload ei.php to my /inc/plugins.php folder, and then activate it in the plugin manager? What would I do after that?
Yep. I forgot what's permissions needs to be changed, though. I think plugins.php needs to be 766 or higher and maybe the admin folder.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16