MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: decswxaqz's plugin list - 13th May: Easy Install v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
It should work now. Did you do everything that was in the readme? Confused
Yes...
If you can message me on AIM: Woelaeder, or MSN: [email protected].
Read this carefully, this will probably help you:

Quote:You need Easy Install v1.2 or greater AND Advanced Plugins to install this plugin
To install, upload to inc/plugins/ and click on Activate in the plugins manager. You might need to CHMOD some files for EI to work. You will be notified if you have to.
Close your forums whilst you are installing and configuring this plugin!

Read the readme before activating the plugin! It has useful information. If people ask questions in the forums that are answered in the readme you will be referred to the readme.
This plugin is over 3000 lines of code. There _will_ be errors. If you can replicate the error, please tell me what you did and I will fix it. Saying "it's not working" is not useful because I don't know what is not working =/
I have done all that...
550 Could not change perms on /public_html/forums/inc/languages/english/admin/cash_mod.lang.php: Bad file descriptor
ERROR:> Requested action not taken (e.g., file or directory not found, no access).

Now I am getting this.
Can you give me a temporary account so I can check the settings etc. ?
I don't know what else could be wrong.
PM'd details for admin account, and FTP.
I'll now have a look at it. You'll read it here when your problem is fixed. Wink
Just fixed your problem. You had uploaded the wrong file into the forum root directory. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16