MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: decswxaqz's plugin list - 13th May: Easy Install v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/bbheb/domains/bbheb.com/public_html/darkid/admin/templates.php on line 674

Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/bbheb/domains/bbheb.com/public_html/darkid/admin/templates.php on line 675

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bbheb/domains/bbheb.com/public_html/darkid/admin/templates.php on line 676
error 1: that what i get after i expant templates.
error 2: can't donate!(i see the link you gave, dont help).
decswxaqz Wrote:The images are created when the plugin is activated, the beauty of EI is that you should only need to upload one file, it does the rest for you Smile.

http://mods.mybboard.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=540

Yes I'm trying to figure out the problem now. It would be helpful if you could upload your file to the link I posted as well Smile.
Thanks, for some reason it did not create the image file or the other files, but I deactivated it, chromed my forum directory to 777 and the image and file were made perfectly

Quote:Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/bbheb/domains/bbheb.com/public_html/darkid/admin/templates.php on line 674

Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/bbheb/domains/bbheb.com/public_html/darkid/admin/templates.php on line 675

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bbheb/domains/bbheb.com/public_html/darkid/admin/templates.php on line 676
I get that error aswell
Ok. To fix the template error, you are going to have to edit the plugin file I'm afraid. It's really easy. The code you need to find is at the very top of the file.

inc/plugins/cash_mod.php
Find
if($templatelist){ $templatelist .= ","; }
$templatelist .= "cm_main,cm_donate,cm_error,cm_donate_user,cm_donate_found,";
$templatelist .= "cm_donate_user_link,cm_donate_cash_user,cm_donate_confirm,";
$templatelist .= "cm_statement,cm_statement_donation,cm_statement_donation_row,";
$templatelist .= "cm_statement_interest,cm_statement_interest_row,";
$templatelist .= "cm_statement_ref,cm_statement_ref_link,cm_statement_page_link,";
$templatelist .= "cm_statement_page_bar";

Replace with
if(!defined('IN_ADMINCP') || !IN_ADMINCP){
if($templatelist){ $templatelist .= ","; }
$templatelist .= "cm_main,cm_donate,cm_error,cm_donate_user,cm_donate_found,";
$templatelist .= "cm_donate_user_link,cm_donate_cash_user,cm_donate_confirm,";
$templatelist .= "cm_statement,cm_statement_donation,cm_statement_donation_row,";
$templatelist .= "cm_statement_interest,cm_statement_interest_row,";
$templatelist .= "cm_statement_ref,cm_statement_ref_link,cm_statement_page_link,";
$templatelist .= "cm_statement_page_bar";
}

EDIT: If you don't feel like editing the file, you can redownload the cash mod from mybb mods and upload it over the original plugins/cash_mod.php file.

For the people who can't get the donate link working, I am going to need you to send me your cash_mod.php in your forum root directory NOT the plugin file. When the plugin was activated a new file called cash_mod.php was created in the root forum directory.
i cant installed ei
get some permission errors like:
Easy Install can not install because admin/global.php is not writeable. EI has also tried to make this file writeable by changing it's permissions to 0766 & 0777 but has failed. This probably means that other MyBB files can not be overwritten meaning EI is useless.
This is all dependant on your server configuration. Some servers will require '777' access for all files and folders for EI to work. If you feel that this is unacceptable then I am afraid EI is not the plugin for you. If you need to know how to CHMOD your files to 777 please see this article on CHMODding.
i changed global.php permission + admin folder and plugun folder but no help
please help
To 777? >.>
Tikitiki Wrote:To 777? >.>
admin folder to 775
plugin folder to 777
global.php to 777
but no success
i want install cash mod with it
any way that i can manualy install cash mod?
To manually install cash mod would require about 20 file edits in about 5 files. To reduce the likelihood of someone missing an edit and plugins not working due to this, I use EI. If you use EI and it installs properly, I know it's a problem with my code rather than a missing file edit.

If you forum is contained in a folder (eg www.domain.com/forum/) then that too needs to be edited. You will also need to change admin/plugins.php to editable. If non of those work then then changing the admin folder to 777, instead of 775.
my forum located in htttp://www.mydomain.com/forum
i changed these
1-admin to 777
2- plugin folder to 777
3-global.php ton777
but still get this error :

Easy Install can not install because admin/global.php is not writeable. EI has also tried to make this file writeable by changing it's permissions to 0766 & 0777 but has failed. This probably means that other MyBB files can not be overwritten meaning EI is useless.
This is all dependant on your server configuration. Some servers will require '777' access for all files and folders for EI to work. If you feel that this is unacceptable then I am afraid EI is not the plugin for you. If you need to know how to CHMOD your files to 777 please see this article on CHMODding.
Did you chmod the /forum folder too? (not explicitly said you had so making sure)

If that doesn't work then try this simple script. Place it in your forum root directory (in case www.domain.com/forum/test_write.php). Copy/paste the output here please.
almost done but i had to chnage many files to 757 permission that can lead to security leak can i back them to 664 ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16