MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: decswxaqz's plugin list - 13th May: Easy Install v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Once you have everything activated that you want, yes. If you need to deactivate the mods though, you'll need to reset permissions so everything can be installed.
Also, if you want to use the language file editor (in cash mod readme) that will need permissions as well.
can you give me a list of files that cash mod should have permission over them ?
thanx you
Cash Mod needs access to
images/, inc/languages/english/,
moderation.php, editpost.php, memberlist.php, usercp.php, cash_mod.php
admin/global.php, admin/users.php, admin/forums.php, admin/index.php, admin/maintance.php, admin/moderate.php, admin/templates.php, admin/usergroups.php,
inc/functions_post.php, inc/functions_user.php
Cash mod should tell you which files it cannot write to. It preforms an is_writeable() check to all the files before it tries to write data to them.

Permissions you need to set depend on your server setup. Some will work with 755, some need 777, but it does work (and _has_ to work) if you set permissions to 777 on the right folders, sub-folders and files.
so after installin cash mod, can i change these file permission to original one? almost(664)?
Yes. I said that as long as you change the permissions back to 777 if you want to deactivate cash mod it should be fine.
when will u launch the shop mod
He isn't making one. Massacre was working on that..
I don't think there has been a release date set.
I get this error on the cash mod:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/elited2/public_html/forums/cash_mod.php on line 589

Which is this line of code:
$plugins->add_hook("global_start", "cm_loadLanguage");

http://www.elited2.com/forums/cash_mod.p...ion=donate
http://www.elited2.com/forum/cash_mod.php?action=donate

Two separate forums, and Forums was a fresh install, with no members or posts.
Upload the cash_mod.php file in your forum root directory! (not the plugin file)
I uploaded the ONLY file to my root directory already. It still does not work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16