MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: decswxaqz's plugin list - 13th May: Easy Install v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Was the only file in the zip =\
I was talking about the one on the mods site. Sorry, forgot to mention that. Toungue
Hi,

I am using your cash/point/bank mod on my forums. It is workin great. but today when i installed the new theme, i cant see donate link, how much credits user have no link in cpnel. but when i post, i recieve points.

i am unknown about all that, so please help me.

www.uforums.co.nr

please help me .
Well, please be patient. Wink

I don't know why it isn't working on your new theme..
Probably, the modifications aren't made there. Import them from the old theme into the new one.
yea, i have done that. thanks.
So, decswxaqz, are you going to update your plug-ins for MyBB 1.2?
I am _so_ sorry about my lack of presence on these forums. I graduated this year so moved back to my mums which didn't have any internet. I was then looking for a job. I got one last month so I moved into new accommodation. I've just not been doing anything once I get home from work, I program in PHP for my job so I guess I'm not up to programming when I get home. Plus I've bought a DS so been playing on that when not working. But it's not a good enough excuse to abandon my mods without a word...
I'll try to update the plugins when I get home. But as always, I've got several other projects that I want to create but probably won't. But I'm pretty sure I'll be able to update all of my existing plugins. EI and Advanced Plugins should work for 1.2 since it doesn't change anything already there, it adds stuff to the admin panel.
Thanks to destroyer for holding the fort whilst I've been away. You've been very helpful and knowledgeable about my plugins Smile Thanks dude! Should work on a plugin together if you want?
I want to.. but you'll have to teach it me first Toungue
http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=241

does the "1.2" indicate that the cash mod is for MyBB 1.2? The mod list says "1.x", which would mean it's for both 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2, although I've heard that the older modifications won't work on MyBB 1.2...

I'm confused. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16