MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: decswxaqz's plugin list - 13th May: Easy Install v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Ah right. Yes it's because it self installs.
I'm having troub;e thinking of a way to get around this problem... it happened with my other version of EI. Sad
Belloman Wrote:That happened to me when I tried activating it, so I tried CHMODDing plugins.php in the /forums_directory/admin folder to 777, and it seemed to work.
Tried that... still no go.

Tried it on three different forums and still couldn't get it to work. Sad
eek. Have you done it to the actual admin folder as well as the plugins file?
I've thought of a way around it so I might try implementing it.
decswxaqz Wrote:eek. Have you done it to the actual admin folder as well as the plugins file?
Nope. Shy
I tried to chmod the folder to 777. That didn't work either.
Ok I'm going to release a seperate EI that doesn't try to auto-install. Although I have fears that when installed, it might not install the other mods properly since it's not working installing itself Toungue.

EDIT
http://www.decswxaqz.co.uk/plugins/ei2_1_0.zip
You will have to read the install file to get it working.
All that stuff in the install file goes into global.php?

Yes it does.
Interesting, because I'm searching and none of the things you mentioned to look for (to replace, add something after, etc.) are showing up in the global.php file.

Other than <? and ?> obviously. Undecided
ah lol. Big whoops there. I was being careless and didn't think about what I did. Sorry. btw these are the _admin_ folder files. Again, I was sloppy. Sorry.

The first and last commands are supposed in admin/global.php. These are the define string and the big chunk of code. They go in global.php

The rest are admin/plugins.php. The table commands.

I've reuploaded the zip file. Sorry for the trouble.

http://www.decswxaqz.co.uk/plugins/ei2_1_0.zip
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16