MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: decswxaqz's plugin list - 13th May: Easy Install v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
That should be it. It should install everything on it's own once activated.
You will hopefully get some error messages if you install EI and it can't install. Then you'll know that you will have problems using EI. If it installs without any errors then it should be ok installing other EI plugins. You should see a new column on the plugin manager when you have installed EI.

IMPAQ. Can you send me your global.php and plugins.php files again? Seems to be a common occurence Toungue

EDIT: (IMPAQ posted before me)
Yes the folders need to CHMODed too. 777 would be easiest, but try 775 first.
Thank you both again for your replies!

Okay, I uploaded ei.php to my plugins folder and activated it in my plugin manager. There were no errors, so I guess it installed correctly.

What would be the next step, in order to install Advanced Plugins? Also, how do I go about using Easy Install to code my own mods?
decswxaqz Wrote:IMPAQ. Can you send me your global.php and plugins.php files again? Seems to be a common occurence Toungue

Sure...
kodaks Wrote:What would be the next step, in order to install Advanced Plugins?
Just upload and activate.

I don't think you should encounter any errors.
Indeed. If EI installed without errors, it bodes well for other mods Toungue.

Once you have installed Advanced Plugins, 2 more columns should appear. If you read the readme for EI, it has a comprehensive readme and it also has a tool to help contruct the code for EI compatible mods.

I've tried using your files IMPAQ and can't find any problems with them.
I'll make a non-EI version and PM it you. Give me half an hour.
decswxaqz Wrote:I've tried using your files IMPAQ and can't find any problems with them.
I'll make a non-EI version and PM it you. Give me half an hour.
Thanks. Not sure why all the problems, but... hopefully, they can get sorted out. Thanks for all your help.
Excellent, install went smoothly. Thanks again to both of you for your help! Smile
No problem. Glad it all went ok.

IMPAQ I sent you the PM.

The error you get when activating the PayPal plugin is due to an error in MyBB code. If you are interested check the thread with field_exists in the title.
Thanks. I'll give it a shot this evening. Got to complete my "honey do" list first. Smile
I installed it. Strange, though... it says I don't have permission to access it, so I got to take a look at Admin Permissions and I end up getting the same message. :eek!:

EDIT: Got it fixed through phpmyAdmin. Gave myself permission to the Admin Permissions section. Everything seems to be installed just fine. I will take a closer look at it tonight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16