MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Security Question v1.2 (Updated: 07/27/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
(2011-11-04, 11:16 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]You're missing the language files. I am not aware of anyone releasing a hungarian language for this plugin so you might have to just use the english one or request someone to translate it for you in to hungarian.

Thank you for the reply. Can you help how to translate it? What files needed to change? I would try it. Smile
(2011-11-05, 09:02 AM)mooncreator Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-04, 11:16 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]You're missing the language files. I am not aware of anyone releasing a hungarian language for this plugin so you might have to just use the english one or request someone to translate it for you in to hungarian.

Thank you for the reply. Can you help how to translate it? What files needed to change? I would try it. Smile

The english language files are:

/inc/languages/english/regsecureq.lang.php
/inc/languages/english/admin/config_regsecureq.lang.php

If you translate in to hungarian then you will need to put these 2 files in your hungarian language folder and admin subfolder
(2011-08-05, 09:47 AM)MaFeSa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, first of all thanks for this great plugin !

Just a information ... is possible to include the security question also for guest that can post ?

(2011-08-05, 09:50 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I am looking in to adding it to new thread/new post and it will then be customizable to include/exclude groups and forums including for guest posting

I want add RSQ to the post for guests. Whenever guests post they'll have to answer the question.
I have an idea could it be upgraded so it could use languages, i mean to ask you in what language you want to answer, thanksBig Grin!
I installed it, and it worked well. Now I got spam-users again. I want to change the questions. But where? I don't find a way
Ahh....it was my Mistake. In MyBB / Plugin you have to make "deactivate" visuable to activate the plugin!......Now it will work again.
Admin CP->Configuration and at the left menu there, there is an entry named Security Questions
This plugin is duplicated on my registration page, what is the tag in the template called? I want to check for duplicate.
I think I found it: {$regq}
I have a suggestion for this plugin.

Can we make it so that the time to answer is timed?
And so that it only allows you to refresh up to a certain amount of times?
Make it so if you answer wrong you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can come back and try again.
All these can be added to the settings for this plugin in the ACP could be configured to time and refresh settings of the admin's choice.

(2011-12-08, 04:54 PM)Goggalor Wrote: [ -> ]I have a suggestion for this plugin.

Can we make it so that the time to answer is timed?

People may spend more time filling up the other fields rather than actually answering your questions... So that will probably affect "innocent" users... You can't really know how much time a user has spent answering a question

(2011-12-08, 04:54 PM)Goggalor Wrote: [ -> ]And so that it only allows you to refresh up to a certain amount of times?
Make it so if you answer wrong you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can come back and try again.

This will only block real users, spambots have practically many IP addresses and can access your registration page as much as they like (if they aren't explicitly blocked)
is it possible to develop this plugin for creating new thread...

this plugin is working mate Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23