MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last One to Post #4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We (in the uk) are getting more extreme weather now. The last two years we've had lots of snow, and our summers are getting wetter/warmer Confused
Its called global warming. Get used to it.
(2010-12-20, 12:11 AM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]Dude you don't even know.

You Ontario dudes getting like the navy in to save people stuck in snow in there cars. This winter is Terrible! Rain rain rain, never had a winter like this in the history of all of NFLD I'd say. It has to be global warming, every winter gets crapier & crapier. If All this rain was snow, Newfoundland would be the next North Pole. FML.

The army and once. in the 90's. It was the most action half those soliders ever got! Toungue
I heard it happened the other day?

But yeah, this sucks, & I hope it changes soon. I got to accept the fact of A green christmas, & hopefully there will be some snow after that. If not, I'm off to the mountains. :p

You Ontario dudes getting like the navy in to save people stuck in snow in there cars. This winter is Terrible! Rain rain rain, never had a winter like this in the history of all of NFLD I'd say. It has to be global warming, every winter gets crapier & crapier. If All this rain was snow, Newfoundland would be the next North Pole. FML.

B*tches don't know 'bout ma snowshoes.
(2010-12-20, 12:40 AM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]I heard it happened the other day?

But yeah, this sucks, & I hope it changes soon. I got to accept the fact of A green christmas, & hopefully there will be some snow after that. If not, I'm off to the mountains. :p

Nope Toungue Not to my knowledge yet.
(2010-12-20, 12:46 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]

B*tches don't know 'bout ma snowshoes.

Explain?!

idk just seemed like a good time to interject
you could always buy a canoe if rain is the problem.

[Image: TrollfaceXmas.png]
Or an umbrella. IT DOUBLES A FLOATATION DEVICE!
If you're a Macbook Air, maybe. Then again, nobody owns those.
Mhm. Played with one a few weeks ago. Looks like apple worked out a few kinks. Expect that to be the norm in 5 years.