MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last One to Post #4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
snap?
Snap, Crackle, and Pop.

They like pop.

I like snap.

I'm surprised no one here is a fan of crackle...
Bored...!
Rawr.
You love me?

Well I rawr you to!
Gonna play some CoD.
Just played some CoD.
I'm playing the church version of CoD, where you called to duty to preach God's word to the people on the street. And for every hobo you get to goto church you get God Points which you cash in when one day you are preaching to a drunk hobo who ends up stabbing you in the chest.

There are some mini levels you can play too if you have enough God Points.

Oh oh oh Spoiler alert! After the hobo stabs you, he goes to jail where a Preacher meets up with him and the hobo ultimately gives his soul to god before he goes to the chair.

>,>

<,<

>,<
(2011-01-07, 07:29 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing the church version of CoD, where you called to duty to preach God's word to the people on the street. And for every hobo you get to goto church you get God Points which you cash in when one day you are preaching to a drunk hobo who ends up stabbing you in the chest.

Oh oh oh Spoiler alert! After the hobo stabs you, he goes to jail where a Preacher meets up with him and the hobo ultimately gives his soul to god before he goes to the chair.

>,>

<,<

>,<
... Just wow. Toungue

(2011-01-07, 07:29 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing the church version of CoD, where you called to duty to preach God's word to the people on the street. And for every hobo you get to goto church you get God Points which you cash in when one day you are preaching to a drunk hobo who ends up stabbing you in the chest.

>,>

<,<

>,<

That sound pretty epic Toungue