MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last One to Post #4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-01-07, 09:06 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Send me a version? Smile

Address?
1234 Hurdur street, Durhur, US, Earth, Milky Way

just google chuch near me.
I'm sorry but you either have to goto church for the rest of your life or you can't get the game. The game has a built in anti-pirating device so if you try and obtain the game without submitting your soul to God he sends a lazer bolt out of the sky into your brain instantly killing you.

God doesn't like thievery of his game
I am now suspicious that my email derps have been a result of Ed (my partner) having setup his mail client to remove the messages after x time.
(2011-01-07, 09:38 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but you either have to goto church for the rest of your life or you can't get the game. The game has a built in anti-pirating device so if you try and obtain the game without submitting your soul to God he sends a lazer bolt out of the sky into your brain instantly killing you.

I'm 12 and what is this?
(2011-01-08, 01:26 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-07, 09:38 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but you either have to goto church for the rest of your life or you can't get the game. The game has a built in anti-pirating device so if you try and obtain the game without submitting your soul to God he sends a lazer bolt out of the sky into your brain instantly killing you.

I'm 12 and what is this?
You're only 12!?!?
Lets have a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

Are you ready? Will you be? Will you fight, world war threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Are you ready? Are you sure? Will you fight? World war four!

WE HATE THIS PLANET.

Yea, its not like i just laced parts of the song to be like this as a future ringtone.
(2011-01-08, 01:52 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]You're only 12!?!?

[Image: My-troll-sense-IS-TINGLING.jpg]
(2011-01-08, 01:52 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-08, 01:26 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm 12 and what is this?
You're only 12!?!?

(2011-01-08, 02:28 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-08, 01:52 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]You're only 12!?!?

[Image: My-troll-sense-IS-TINGLING.jpg]

http://www.barelydigital.com/post/14015/...at-is-this