MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last One to Post #4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For all those saying this thread is junk and is not testing I think it's acceptable considering there are two other threads like this lol. Plus I love prizes :p
Big Grin ok Kieran Toungue

(2010-12-18, 07:53 AM)Kieran D. Wrote: [ -> ]For all those saying this thread is junk and is not testing I think it's acceptable considering there are two other threads like this lol. Plus I love prizes :p

Well that sucks because I'm the one who's going to win it Big Grin.
(2010-12-18, 09:49 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-18, 07:53 AM)Kieran D. Wrote: [ -> ]For all those saying this thread is junk and is not testing I think it's acceptable considering there are two other threads like this lol. Plus I love prizes :p

We'll see Toungue

Nobody winning as of yet. Remember, if you have any questions about the thread or anything in the OP, please PM it to me as I can't read every post in this thread. Thankies.
Alright. So the last person to post, and no one posts 9 hours after that, they win?
(2010-12-18, 12:54 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]Alright. So the last person to post, and no one posts 9 hours after that, they win?

Oh! Damn I thought we were starting out at 24 like we did in the past Toungue.
Why not go with the flow?, the winner will be shown soon (I hope).
(2010-12-18, 12:58 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-18, 12:54 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]Alright. So the last person to post, and no one posts 9 hours after that, they win?

Oh! Damn I thought we were starting out at 24 like we did in the past Toungue.

I suppose he's trying to stop people reaching the 9,000 replies mark Toungue

Sticked. Smile

(2010-12-18, 12:07 PM)Kieran D. Wrote: [ -> ]

We'll see Toungue

Please keep dreaming Toungue