MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last One to Post #4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is complaining?

I, for one, am not complaining.

Don't, you guys, just, HATE, when people, use to many commas?
Oh, yes, I, do.

Toungue,!
(2011-01-05, 06:24 PM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]* UndiscoveredTalent is lol'ing at the staff member who really is that sad and has that much time that they went through this thread to warn the members who posted links.
Relax, check your PMs, no need to get all critical when you think you have been hard done by.

(2011-01-05, 07:47 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Did I get a warning? I hope not...
(2011-01-05, 08:19 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]I hope I wasn't warned. All I did was just, oh right I did post links...
You weren't warned, you will always get a PM if you were warned, and only one person received a warning.

(2011-01-05, 08:51 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]God forbid we step 1cm over the line and post links...
The issue was because of an affiliate link, no one was warned because of their regular links and I revoked that warning any way because the staff member who issued it with that was a little bit heavy handed for the users first offence on a minor issue.
DAMN YOU RUSSIA
(for beating Canada, though that was undisputedly our fault, too)
Thanks for clarification, Tim! Smile
I didn't know you get PM's if you get warned...

Interesting tidbit.
I PassedToungue, time for university now
Don't you just love when someones like do this! No, don't do that!
Almost, had 2 hours and I would have had it... but moving on, it will come soon
I gotta question...

Is any one else here hate Rhiana's song, whats my name, I mean it just pisses me off.

I have great pic, but not exactly sure if I'm able to post it...

* wethegreenpeople goes to check rules

Hmmm here you go. Just be warned you may or may not like it thus the reason for me posting the links.

http://memegenerator.net/Dumb-blueberry/...r-own-name