MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last One to Post #4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There should be purple flames. Lawl! Smile
Whos excited about the new years?! Big Grin
Not me, it's just going to be another year, lets just hope it is a better year then this year was
I'll be off for the night yo.
(2010-12-31, 12:42 PM)Malietjie Wrote: [ -> ]Not me, it's just going to be another year, lets just hope it is a better year then this year was

This. Its just another day.
(2010-12-31, 03:18 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I can't figure out why in the world they would want yellow fire trucks though.

I guess they might stand out more? All of the other fire departments in our area have red fire trucks... but here, they're yellow. Smile

[Image: attachment.php?aid=21071]
Wow, I wish I had yellow fire trucks...
They must mean something different... like... maybe they are volunteer firefighters?
(2010-12-31, 04:26 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]They must mean something different... like... maybe they are volunteer firefighters?

Nope, they're not volunteer. It turns out it's just a matter of department preference and tradition. Though apparently yellow/lime green are the most visible colors, especially at night. Wink
Huh look at that...

Google FTW xD