MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last One to Post #4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:You don't freeze your a** off skatboarding.
That's why if you are really A snowboarder, & know what your doing, you wear the right gear for it, & dress appropriately.

Quote:If you want to cruise around you can longboard if you want to do tricks you can skateboard. I'm not sure but I think there is only one type of snowboard.
So wrong. There is different designers, & kinds of snowboards being invented every week. Millions of them out, so yeah, it's just not one type.

Quote:You can customize the wheels which IMO is as fun as hell xD
Okay wheels. With Snowboards you get get some pretty epic designs for the top AND Bottom, with Skating boarding you only get bottom. You can customize your board more with some nice bindings. Also put some stickers on your board.

Quote:It doesn't have to be snowing to skateboard...
It doesn't have to be snowing to Snowboard. As long as there is snow on the ground.

That is the same as me saying, it doesn't have to be summer/sunny out to go snowboarding.

Quote:I think these are enough reasons.
I think I can keep going with reasons why Snowboarding is a heck load more fun, & I can come up with lots more reasons then you. Smile
Still no-one winning... Toungue
Quote:So wrong. There is different designers, & kinds of snowboards being invented every week. Millions of them out, so yeah, it's just not one type.

I didn't know that Toungue

Quote:Okay wheels. With Snowboards you get get some pretty epic designs for the top AND Bottom, with Skating boarding you only get bottom. You can customize your board more with some nice bindings. Also put some stickers on your board.

You can customize the top of a skateboard too. You can get designed grip tape or if you really don't care about falling off you can go grip-less Toungue

So I think snowboarding and skateboarding are even in funess but its just a matter of if you are more of a summer person or more of a winter person. I think snowboarding is fun, but I can't be in snow for more then 1 hour. I'm just a summer/cali person xD

Yeah, there basicly the same. Snowboarders skateboard in summer, & Skateboarders snowboard in winter.
And the stupid thing is, my mom doesn't care if I skateboard like I can goto the skateparks and all that as long as I bring a helmet. But snowboarding? Noooooooo snowboarding is soooooo dangerous I can't go snowboarding. Like... wtf?
surfing is clearly a better sport than snow/skateboarding
(2011-01-01, 08:20 AM)Malietjie Wrote: [ -> ]Skateboarding is better, as you fall on the floor and not on the snow Toungue, but then again, I only skate

This post makes absolutely no sense. I would much rather fall on snow then pavement. Snowboarding is a lot funner imho, I skateboard in the summer a little bit but in the area where I live in, there are more places to snowboard then there too skateboard at.

And also, If you REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY wanted to skateboard on a hill in the winter time then I suggest you invest in a snowdeck.
Snowboarding is clearly the best Skateboarding/Surfing related sport do to in the winter. & I find it a lot more fun, like Jessie said. So many things you can do, go to a snowboard park, jumps, pipes, rails, everything. Go up in the mountains & hitting the pow is also really great.
Does any one have a Ps3 and LBP or Burnout? I'd love to play Big Grin
Did you know the last one of these went to 702 pages!?