MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last one to Post #5!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-01-13, 08:26 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, she wasn't even born when the adoption process started. I think she was born March '10 (I forget the exact date).

She won't be here for another couple of weeks, so...

Okay... so Barney/Dora mix it is!
(2011-01-13, 08:26 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, she wasn't even born when the adoption process started. I think she was born March '10 (I forget the exact date).

She won't be here for another couple of weeks, so...

Does that mean no Jello shots for that party?
(2011-01-13, 02:14 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]w00t! Party at my house!

I've got it to myself for 2 weeks while my parents go fetch my new sister from China.

Congrats Big Grin
On an unrelated note, i was in philosophy class working in a group, while three of the girls in the group, break out talking about bras and how this one was super duper. (I dunno, i was laughing) i begin laughing hard, and the other boy in my group didn't even notice the convosation or the laughing. Was really funny.
Wow, how do you not notice someone laughing? Whenever I hear laughing I begin to laugh. Toungue
(2011-01-13, 10:53 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]On an unrelated note, i was in philosophy class working in a group, while three of the girls in the group, break out talking about bras and how this one was super duper. (I dunno, i was laughing) i begin laughing hard, and the other boy in my group didn't even notice the convosation or the laughing. Was really funny.

lulz.

Bras are magical?

Nice name btw
Merci Zack, and Derek i know! After i was like "awesome job not breaking out laughing on the bra convo" he was like "Oh wait what!?"
On a side note, i hate it so freaking much when i run out of people i can happily suggest to do jobs.
BOXXXXYYYYYY!!!!!!

With the big news that Boxxy is coming back I found this epic video...

EDIT: I think I won.... But, the thread was really short... So I would like to keep it going? Or can I make a new one? Maybe with 24 hours to be the winning time for a while (I thought it'd be to long originally but I guess not xP)
Congratulations to Wethegreenpeople! I'm waiting on WTGP's reply to his pm. If he vouches to continue the thread then the time limit will be raised.

Edit: WTGP has decided to allow us to continue! Please thank him. Smile

Also, the time limit has been raised to 20 hours. It will go down with the more posts we get.

(Maybe every 300 or so.)
*YAY* 20 hours. Lets get to 1k replies guys!

Only... 990 left!