MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last one to Post #5!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no idea either Confused
its a multiplayer psn game
< 400mb download but still looks good on my 1080p 50inch screen

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/142/14266745.html
:|

It just.. is.

If all people try to do right, then there would be no wrong, and if there's no wrong then there is no right. It's all the same.

If all people try to do right, then the only way to do wrong would be if some one prevented you from doing right but if some one prevented you from doing right then they would be doing wrong then all people wouldn't be trying to do right.

O_O

Probably the wrong answer >,< But that's what I thought of when I read that Toungue
(2011-01-30, 12:11 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]:|

It just.. is.

If all people try to do right, then there would be no wrong, and if there's no wrong then there is no right. It's all the same.

If all people try to do right, then the only way to do wrong would be if some one prevented you from doing right but if some one prevented you from doing right then they would be doing wrong then all people wouldn't be trying to do right.

O_O

Probably the wrong answer >,< But that's what I thought of when I read that Toungue

Wrong. The logic is not always incorrect. You can do bad to do good.
Always think your going to win when you go for a long time but then I come.
Quote:Wrong. The logic is not always incorrect. You can do bad to do good.

That doesn't make sense. You can't do bad to do good.

Robin hood for example: He stole from the rich and gave to the poor. He may have had good intensions stealing from the rich, but after all is done stealing is still stealing and is still wrong.

If you do bad, you do bad. You can't do good, no good comes out of doing bad.
So a policeman shooting a mass murderer in a gunfight is not a good thing? Murder is bad is it not? So, the policeman should not kill the murder and allow him to go free and potentially kill many more?
If the murder is in a gunfight that's different. You're not doing bad, you are protecting which is good.

If the murder is doing nothing, with no weapon, then no, you shouldn't shoot him, you should arrest him. IMHO It's would be cowardly to shoot some one if they don't have a weapon and they're not doing anything. And I guess you could say cowardliness is bad and nothing good can come out of that.

(2011-01-30, 05:27 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Wrong. The logic is not always incorrect. You can do bad to do good.

That doesn't make sense. You can't do bad to do good.

Robin hood for example: He stole from the rich and gave to the poor. He may have had good intensions stealing from the rich, but after all is done stealing is still stealing and is still wrong.

If you do bad, you do bad. You can't do good, no good comes out of doing bad.

Lets say you are given a gun, and there is a wanted criminal who wants to kill everyone in the room. Is it not bad to kill? But its a lesser evil if you save everyone.

btw your example proves my point.
hey everyone missed my post Toungue