MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last one to Post #5!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dislike milk. I can only just about bear it on cereal. My girlfriend drinks whole glasses of milk in 1! I gag if i drink that much! Sad
I have a glass of milk everyday, just before I go to bed. Toungue
My whole family drinks alot of milk. 2 cartoons of milk(2L) lasts us a day and a half. Lol
(2011-01-11, 08:11 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]My whole family drinks alot of milk. 2 cartoons of milk(2L) lasts us a day and a half. Lol

I can get through that by myself if I have enough hot chocolate xD
(2011-01-11, 08:06 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]I dislike milk. I can only just about bear it on cereal. My girlfriend drinks whole glasses of milk in 1! I gag if i drink that much! Sad
Same here. I only like Chocolate milk or normal milk on cereal. I was at my friends house and we ate breakfast... He loves milk.

Toungue
I dont even like milkshake. They taste just weird Confused
Oh, I like Milkshakes though. Sad
(2011-01-11, 08:46 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]I dont even like milkshake. They taste just weird Confused

..... You don't like milkshakes!?!?!

Oh my gawsh...
I mean, I like chocolate, but i dont like chocolate shakes. I like strawberry juice/smoothies/strawberries/lollipops etc... but i dont like strawberry shakes.

They just task weak and bland Confused
Do you like ice-cream?