MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last one to Post #5!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-01-19, 01:43 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Dafux?!?!?!

That was creepy... and the lyrics are creepy...

Quote:Are you afraid, afraid to die
Don't be afraid, afraid to try
Are you afraid to die
Don't be afraid of suicide

Just take that razor blade
And cut your wrist down to the bone
And die laughing

And its seven minutes of song and those are the only lyrics?!?!

Check this out... LowKey, Indian UK rapper.

Yea see that last part isn't in the live version, they took it out a while ago. I like the mix of Gravititional Constant in it.
O_o still a creepy lime song. That band has some emotional problems.
(2011-01-19, 01:51 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]O_o still a creepy lime song. That band has some emotional problems.

You think thats creepy? Listen to some early age carnivore (Lead second band) And then listen to their last album, you can see a lot of anger, and ego issues. The last album, you see a lot sanity. Its a movement.
O_o And you like this? Wow...

(2011-01-19, 02:06 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]O_o And you like this? Wow...

Because there is so much more heart and more talent then someone just barely talking on a stage to a computer, and someone elses talent.
More heart? Eminem sings about his daughter and their hard times.

LowKey raps about his hard times.

They're both great songs.
5 minutes later Big Grin
Mhm, now does he do that while composing an instrument in front of about 100,000 people that are likely permitalily in that situtation.
To me, music is more about the words and the meaning of them then instrument playing.

And you can't say that the people that listen to rap aren't permanently in that situation. Eminem raps about his dad leaving him, can you change that? LowKey raps about his mom being stuck in pakistan with unfair laws, that is most likely perminate..
Exactly my point. For example Gravitational Constant.

Yeah I feel something pulling me down
Forcing me between myself and the ground
Of all the nightmares that ever came true
I think that gravity (gravity-gravity) is you

Unjustifiable existence

Gravity crushing me
Gravity crushing me

I've got a problem
A problem with hate
I can't go on dragging this weight
A cold steel hand that won't let go
Acid-filled thoughts out of control

I built myself a nice little cage
With bars of anger and a lock of rage
I can't help asking Who's got the key?
When I know damned well it's me

Now what Peter did here is relate Gravity, what keeps us to the ground to our own things, and telling us that there is that one thing that keeps us to the ground. Its not actually the constant (G = 6.67 x 10-8 cm-3 gm-1 se) Its keeping you down. And gravity never stops. Then you gotta realize there is a problem, and then you gotta realize that the only one who can actually stop it. Is you.