MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last one to Post #5!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyways whats everyones hobbies?
Magic.
Consoles.
Skating.

I've actually been invited to be a part of the freeline skate team Big Grin

I'll get to show off skates to stores and stuff.
I really need to stop dreaming. Because when i wake up at 3-4, i for somereason (IRL) get dressed in my running gear and just start going.

#$%^
really? I have trouble getting up Toungue Its so damn dark here this time of the year (even at 7-7:30!)
GT5 is pretty sick, just bought an Viper and upgraded it, now I just need a steering wheel.
GT5 the video game?!?!?!?!

xD
I dont have GT5. I was deciding between PS3 and 360, when they announced GT5 would be delayed by a few years. So I bought an xbox as I wanted forza too Toungue

I was beginning to think Gt5 was vaporware Toungue
It's a good game, no real complaints thus far other than giving you stupid vehicles for tests and the price, though that'll drop to $29.99 by fall I reckon.
So, how is your viper?

If it's upgraded, the extra power and the fact the engine is in the front should cause oversteer. The viper is quite "tail-happy" IRL, so in a game, along with engine upgrades it should be pretty bad Toungue
It handles like crap generally, still fun to whip around an oval track at 200mph though lul. Maybe I'll try some different suspension settings, idk. I'm currently saving to buy a corvette and mercielago.