MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last one to Post #5!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Less than 990... Toungue

Believe this.

(2011-01-14, 08:00 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Less than 990... Toungue

Believe this.

My bad... missed the 8 button by an milimeter xD

g4's interview with the infamous GeoHot.
I'm quite bored, and i don't feel well.
Nice to see you on here weth, I forgot about this.. This would be a fun game at The Discussion Zone. But I think it would be to easy to win...

Maybe later when its more popular.
(2011-01-14, 08:22 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see you on here weth, I forgot about this.. This would be a fun game at The Discussion Zone. But I think it would be to easy to win...

Maybe later when its more popular.

Make it 24 hours to win then?
Ya but by then people would've seen it and replied.... So still wouldn't work... Maybe when we get a little more members.
(2011-01-14, 08:30 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Ya but by then people would've seen it and replied.... So still wouldn't work... Maybe when we get a little more members.

Wait... what? The point of it is FOR people to see it and reply right?
Ya but its no fun if it only gets to page 2 and we have a winner already.
Hmm... TDZ is really pretty active if you set the time limit to 20 hours and put a good prize it'll be fine.
(2011-01-14, 09:00 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Ya but its no fun if it only gets to page 2 and we have a winner already.
If you have a good prize, active userbase, and sufficient time limit there will be no problem.