MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last one to Post #5!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My favourite was ICT Smile
Well you have lasted a while but didn't win. Toungue
Mine is Physics too.
My favourite is Philosophy. How can you fail a class about thinking. I was allowed to leave early, because i was able to somewhat argue that the class doesn't exist.
I haven had Philospy yet, what is it a science class?
(2011-01-21, 02:15 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]I haven had Philospy yet, what is it a science class?

If you don't know what Philosophy is, likely i would not recomend taking it...
(2011-01-21, 02:03 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]My favourite is Philosophy. How can you fail a class about thinking. I was allowed to leave early, because i was able to somewhat argue that the class doesn't exist.

:O

Doooooooooooooood OMG!

I haven't had Philosophy class yet, but I think I'd enjoy that class.

(2011-01-21, 03:02 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-21, 02:03 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]My favourite is Philosophy. How can you fail a class about thinking. I was allowed to leave early, because i was able to somewhat argue that the class doesn't exist.

:O

Doooooooooooooood OMG!

I haven't had Philosophy class yet, but I think I'd enjoy that class.

Its easy. Socrates said man always tries to do good. If i'm trying to do bad with no good involved or deiviable it must not exist. Therefore the class didn't exist.
We had this girl in our Religious Ed class and she could argue (philosophically) for hours. If she really believed in a topic you could sit for a whole lesson and lol as she argued (very well I might add) with the teacher. In the end she was usually right Toungue
(2011-01-21, 06:18 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]We had this girl in our Religious Ed class and she could argue (philosophically) for hours. If she really believed in a topic you could sit for a whole lesson and lol as she argued (very well I might add) with the teacher. In the end she was usually right Toungue
I'm good at that too! No one questions me.