MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last one to Post #5!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

<3

One of my more favourite metal songs, the shortened more rock version.
I have FINALLY Got my hotmail back! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
* Lo. looks at MSN

* Lo. sees Tommy's hacker deleted Mark off of his hotmail.
Quote:Learn to not assioate popular singers to an entire genre bro. Tons of metal don't scream. Most Type O Negative doesn't. A lot of thrash doesn't. Epica has backup screams, but the lead singer has an Operaish voice. Painting metal with a broad brush is not a smart idea, as it has so many different sub genres its impossible to brand them all with one name.

Lol I didn't... you said

Quote:Metal, real talent. Screaming while playing fast, while in front of thousands of people. What does a rapper do? Go stoned on stage and forgot lyrics. Heck some Metalists (Peter steele) can go drunk and still play and sing amazing.
(2011-01-17, 09:07 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Learn to not assioate popular singers to an entire genre bro. Tons of metal don't scream. Most Type O Negative doesn't. A lot of thrash doesn't. Epica has backup screams, but the lead singer has an Operaish voice. Painting metal with a broad brush is not a smart idea, as it has so many different sub genres its impossible to brand them all with one name.

Lol I didn't... you said

Quote:Metal, real talent. Screaming while playing fast, while in front of thousands of people. What does a rapper do? Go stoned on stage and forgot lyrics. Heck some Metalists (Peter steele) can go drunk and still play and sing amazing.

The above stated is not limited, but may not include any of the above statement. This is do that massive amount of different sub genres, nu metal, metal, hard metal, darkmetal, doom metal, progressive metal, industrial metal, groove metal etc, all have reused the metal basis and have changed certian components to suite each genre's need.

Better with a disclaimer?
xD Yes that is much better.
Great, now go try some doom metal :p
Doom is a great movie....
Doom is also a reallllly good video game,.