MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last one to Post #5!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
W00t! The last minutes before I start my long journey to the Austin airport to meet my new baby sister! I've already gone through and cleaned up the house, and now I'm just getting ready to go. Hopefully the dog doesn't wreck the house before I get home!
Yes, it's a perfect excuse! The dog had a party while you went to the airport Toungue.
(2011-01-28, 10:37 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's a perfect excuse! The dog had a party while you went to the airport Toungue.

My homework? I don't know, my dog threw a party i've lost all my books!
^ I laughed irl.
I need to try that excuse now.
PC: Fixing partition errors
PS3: Updating FW
360: Well, it's a 360.

At least I have my iPhone ffs.
Did you hack your Ps3?

I did mine... but theres a crappy amount of homebrews for it. Mostly emulators...

So I unhacked it today.
No, I'd rather not see my favorite console perish as my favorite handheld did (PSP) due to piracy and whatnot.
I'm not a fan of piracy either. I thought it was awesome that GeoHot hacked the Ps3 without adding a backup manager. But then these hackers came with their backup managers and I was like dam....

And I'm not even sure if I'll hack my Ps3 in the future when there are more homebrews because unlike my PSP I use my Ps3 for lots-o-online gaming xP
I hacked the Ps3 soley to ad an OS.