MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last one to Post #5!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm pretty sure it works that way. Not 100% sure though.

And if you need me to wait or something it's all good.

If I could just get like 6 bucks for my bill this month that'd be great Big Grin
I have like $27 in each, so I can afford it, but that leaves me all but broke. Oh well, did you PM me your Paypal address?
O... well I don't want to do that to ya brah.

EDIT: Sent you a PM.
(2011-02-22, 12:30 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]O... well I don't want to do that to ya brah.

EDIT: Sent you a PM.

Got it.
All good with the $ then?
Yea. I didn't want to wipe out Mr. Lee (that sounds funny xD) so I just took $27 from him and now we all good. Big Grin
Lulz. And, okay. As long as you're all happy. Are we finished with this or do we want to try and make this the official Gen Discussion random thread? Because if we're done with it I'll report it for a lock & sticky (assuming they do this) in the Test Forum. Wink
I think an official Random thread would be nice. But it's up2u.

But... it probably should be moved to the trash forum so people's post count doesn't increase Toungue

But if you move it to the trash forum will it be deleted?!?!?!

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!
I'd love to have this as an official random thread. Toungue But, I doubt it'll be deleted. I should totally change the name and apply for a sticky. ^_^
I bought a new theme for my site with the winnings.

http://penhacks.net

You guys like?