MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Mentions 1.0.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Thank you for help, it seems I will have to return to this plugin. So I would like to talk about the issue I am facing again.

The issue I am having with this plugin, I talked about way earlier is sometimes mentions "eat" one character right after them, causing broken codes if the next character is part of a code, for example if there are 2 bullets and one of them ends with a mention and that bug happens, the 2nd bullet is shown as *], because [ is eaten by mention. I know it sounds weird, but in my forum I can reproduce it in certain examples.

The issue doesn't happen in standart cases, you basically never see it's happening if it's usual post with one or maybe two mentions. But in my forum we have a thread with 100+ mentions, it's basically records book and we mention the user who broke the record, there are other cases I encountered this issue aswell, and worst part is people simply can't figure out what's happening. 

[Image: dvzmentions.png]
Here is one example.

This particular issue doesn't happen in other mention plugins, yet I noticed they have their own bugs too - not similar in nature though.
Please check this post

I'm getting a white page while using the moderation function, while deleting a post.

[02-Jun-2019 10:01:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /public_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts.php:187
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alertLocations/post/hooks_frontend.php(121): dvzMentions\Alerts\deleteAlertsByLocationAndObjectId('post', 28663)
#1 /public_html/inc/class_plugins.php(142): dvzMentions\Alerts\Post\Hooks\class_moderation_delete_post('28663')
#2 /public_html/inc/class_moderation.php(720): pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array, '28663')
#3 /public_html/moderation.php(2236): Moderation->delete_post(28663)
#4 {main}
  thrown in /public_html/inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts.php on line 187

Php version 7.0.33

Thankyou.
solved

Thanks
myalerts for those who do not use Requires a plugin that can send pm and this plugin only supports my alerts pm???
Loving the plugin. Is there any way we could tag a user group so alert (using MyAlerts) would go to all users belonging to that usergroup?
Hey, we love this plugin. However, it is the case, that you are not notified when you are linked in a password protected area. Can you fix this somehow or is it on purpose?

Thanks a lot  Heart
Can you perhaps integrate the autocomplete function in the next update?
URLs like https://shoppy.gg/@dvzmentions are wrongly formatted since @dvzmentions is matched by the plugin.
(2021-01-28, 01:14 PM)forumdeveloper45 Wrote: [ -> ]Autocomplete feature would be awesome for future!

Yes, I agree Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29