MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Mentions 1.0.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
(2015-05-31, 10:00 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a GitHub Repo for DVZ Mentions? I did the MyAlerts 2.0 integration with MentionMe and would be happy to help with a PR for DVZ as well now that MyAlerts 2.0 is official.

not that I've seen.
(2015-05-31, 08:49 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]@Devilshakerz: http://community.mybb.com/thread-171301.html

myalerts 2.0 was released as stable today.  Big Grin

I'm willing to donate a few dollars to get myalerts added to dvz mentions...

(2015-05-31, 08:55 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, me too Big Grin

I am currently working on multiple projects right now and the alerts integration is among them Wink In the meantime, I also had some time to work on the autocomplete feature with a slightly different approach than @jshort's:
[Image: dvz_mentions_autocomplete_rc0.png]
It currently works with standard inputs like the source mode editor or DVZ Shoutbox input (hopefully it will break into the default WYSIWYG editor as well) and supports smart suggestions (users that have participated in the thread recently). The most difficult part is done, however it still needs necessary improvements and some heavy testing.

If you are willing to support the development by donating, feel free to do so on the project page Smile

(2015-05-31, 10:00 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a GitHub Repo for DVZ Mentions? I did the MyAlerts 2.0 integration with MentionMe and would be happy to help with a PR for DVZ as well now that MyAlerts 2.0 is official.
Mentioned updates for DVZ Mentions are pretty big while compared to current version and probably will be shipped in a single release - the plugin needs a major refurbishment to support these and maintain readability, so I will need to work on this myself. Nonetheless I appreciate your offer (the MentionMe integration seems to be done well and maybe I'll take a peek).
OMG amazing! Really nice and I hope it will be working in normal editor mode as well
(2015-06-01, 08:28 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-31, 08:49 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]@Devilshakerz: http://community.mybb.com/thread-171301.html

I am currently working on multiple projects right now and the alerts integration is among them Wink In the meantime, I also had some time to work on the autocomplete feature with a slightly different approach than @jshort's:
It currently works with standard inputs like the source mode editor or DVZ Shoutbox input (hopefully it will break into the default WYSIWYG editor as well) and supports smart suggestions (users that have participated in the thread recently). The most difficult part is done, however it still needs necessary improvements and some heavy testing.

If you are willing to support the development by donating, feel free to do so on the project page Smile

Mentioned updates for DVZ Mentions are pretty big while compared to current version and probably will be shipped in a single release - the plugin needs a major refurbishment to support these and maintain readability, so I will need to work on this myself. Nonetheless I appreciate your offer (the MentionMe integration seems to be done well and maybe I'll take a peek).

I'll send over a few bucks tonight. Smile
Looking good Devilshakerz! If you have any problems integrating alerts, let me know. I've tried to make it as easy as possible Smile
(2015-06-01, 09:10 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good Devilshakerz! If you have any problems integrating alerts, let me know. I've tried to make it as easy as possible Smile

a Devilshakerz & Euan T collaboration...I like it. Big Grin
I am free for testing! I really miss this plugin (with autocomplete and myalerts support) in my board. Do you have any ETA? Days, weeks, moths? Thx
any idea when it will be getting updated

bmw service
(2015-06-02, 08:33 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I am free for testing! I really miss this plugin (with autocomplete and myalerts support) in my board. Do you have any ETA? Days, weeks, moths? Thx

me too. @Devilshakerz, I'll help test if you need it.
(2015-06-01, 08:28 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]

I donated a few dollars. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29