MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Mentions 1.0.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
(2015-04-18, 08:46 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-18, 08:28 PM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]I think I found a bug.

I just tried typing this to a post with DVZ Mentions 0.4 activated.

(Check the attachment what I typed. Trying typing it here and messed up the formatting.)

After posting it, the showthread page went blank. Nothing. Just blank. When I deactivated the plugin, the page showed up again. Is there something wrong with what I posted?

The plugin requires PHP version 5.4 or newer; when it's uploaded to a server with an old version it either shows a Parse error or a blank page if PHP errors are suppressed. That's likely the issue, you should be able to change it though (web hosting panel, hosting FAQ/documentation, or try their support).

Well, based on the PHP Info in the MyBB Admin Panel, I'm using 5.4.35
Is it possible to have this autocomplete @user....cause when testing it just now this one does not auto do it. 
It is on a TODO list Smile check page before, I had same question. This feature is really missing, with autocomplete it would be one of the bst (and must have) plugin for MyBB
How can I make the plugin replaces @DVZ with just DVZ?
(2015-04-19, 05:35 PM)Lektz Wrote: [ -> ]How can I make the plugin replaces @DVZ with just DVZ?

Change $keepPrefix to false (the process is described here).
(2015-04-18, 09:18 PM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-18, 08:46 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-18, 08:28 PM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]I think I found a bug.

I just tried typing this to a post with DVZ Mentions 0.4 activated.

(Check the attachment what I typed. Trying typing it here and messed up the formatting.)

After posting it, the showthread page went blank. Nothing. Just blank. When I deactivated the plugin, the page showed up again. Is there something wrong with what I posted?

The plugin requires PHP version 5.4 or newer; when it's uploaded to a server with an old version it either shows a Parse error or a blank page if PHP errors are suppressed. That's likely the issue, you should be able to change it though (web hosting panel, hosting FAQ/documentation, or try their support).

Well, based on the PHP Info in the MyBB Admin Panel, I'm using 5.4.35

Confirmed. I have the same problem on 0.4.
I have PHP 5.4 of course.
(2015-04-20, 07:14 PM)Michalec Wrote: [ -> ]Confirmed. I have the same problem on 0.4.

You might want to take a look into your server's PHP error log - if you find errors related to the gmp_cmp function that means your server doesn't have the GMP extension enabled. If you don't have the possibility to enable it yourself (e.g. in your hosting panel) you should contact the server administrator (or web hosting support).
(2015-04-21, 01:03 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-20, 07:14 PM)Michalec Wrote: [ -> ]Confirmed. I have the same problem on 0.4.

You might want to take a look into your server's PHP error log - if you find errors related to the gmp_cmp function that means your server doesn't have the GMP extension enabled. If you don't have the possibility to enable it yourself (e.g. in your hosting panel) you should contact the server administrator (or web hosting support).

Thank you, now works fine.

You haven't added any information about this in the main post, so...

Greetings Wink
I get this error with latest version:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function gmp_cmp() in /inc/plugins/dvz_mentions.php on line 97

EDIT: I see that I am not the only one, so it is server related - I need to check it and add a support. Is there any workaround?
(2015-04-22, 09:04 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I get this error with latest version:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function gmp_cmp() in /inc/plugins/dvz_mentions.php on line 97

EDIT: I see that I am not the only one, so it is server related - I need to check it and add a support. Is there any workaround?

Try replacing gmp_cmp with version_compare in dvz_mentions.php:97.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29